• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Think of the Children-Anthony Cumia

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
God you're a fucking queer
And you’re an angry little incle; got so butt hurt you raged for 1 hour about it last night. So you said “all I do car crash like a little faggot”

You wonder why people don’t you like you on here; (based on your interactions with others).

Keep spamming that car crash faggot.

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
And you’re an angry little incle; got so butt hurt you raged for 1 hour about it last night. So you said “all I do car crash like a little faggot”

You wonder why people don’t you like you on here; (based on your interactions with others).

It's obvious that you're politically motivated. You said before "I think it's fun to fuck with him" Who the fuck says that? Especially here? This isn't kiwi farms, stupid. The reason people here make hate posts about Anthony and troll him is cause 1) his ego/ they hate who he is/what he's become/the fact he isn't funny any more and 2) because it's funny. that's it.

With you reason #2 two is completely absent and the majority of your posts are obviously only political. So I see you as a political fag usurper waltzing in here and trying to/ succeeding at making this place into a Reddit-like echo chamber.

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout

You have to be a woman.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 12.55.56 PM.png