• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Think of the Children-Anthony Cumia

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
Yeah joke didn’t land; oooh I deleted a comment, guess I’ll just kill myself.

Idk what your issue is with me, but I have zero issue with you
My issue is that you're making this place a gay Reddit clone in real time.

I have no problem with Nana trolling, but you're literally unfunny and the obvious drive behind what you do here is lefty sperging about a right-wing fag on twitter, that's literally all you're doing. Then when something actually horrific happens-- A white mother and her fucking child are murdered --and your reaction is "oh look more racism". That exactly what Reddit would do, its a fag reaction to something horrible. Youre as much of a piece of shit as Anthony cause all you give a fuck about is politics.

And dont think I dont see you trying harder to seem less liberal by awkwardly throwing in "fag" and "nigger", youre larping. You think this place is a troll headquarters and you wanna sick us on your least favorite right winger. thats it.

Last edited:

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
My issue is that you're making this place a gay Reddit clone in real time.

I have no problem with Nana trolling, but you're literally unfunny and the obvious drive behind what you do here is lefty sperging about a right-wing fag on twitter, that's literally all you're doing. Then when something actually horrific happens-- A white mother and her fucking child are murdered your reaction is "oh look more racism". That exactly what Reddit would do, its a fag reaction to something horrible. Youre as much of a piece of shit as Anthony cause all you give a fuck about is politics.

And dont think I dont see you trying harder to seem less liberal by awkwardly throwing in "fag" and "nigger", youre larping. You think this place is a troll headquarters and you wanna sick us on your least favorite right winger. thats it.
I've already done this bit, faggot.

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
Last edited:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
exactly. Fucking there it is. Were not your political trolls you fucking fag.

Are u being creative by saying "personally attacked" to get me banned or some shit? Grab me a beer and make it snappy.

Not a bit retard, you're just a weakling who gave up after a week

liar. Stern fans are least a little funny. You're a complete downer.
Don’t want you banned, you’re free to post whatever you want.
Yah it’s political with Nana, but with him it’s cause he’s such piece of shit, that I find it worth sharing his rages.

I’m not funny nor claimed to be.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Are u being creative by saying "personally attacked" to get me banned or some shit? Grab me a beer and make it snappy.

No? I'm saying that's what happens here.

"youre a faggot larper who watched the Beige docs"

That's the crowd here. I don't know how I can reduce this further for you.

Are you trying to be creative with "personally attacked" to get me banned? grab me a beer and make it snappy bar employee

I heard you the first time, homeboy. Maybe I'll cash out my NVDA position, buy a bar, and work behind it so you can have a sliver of satisfaction in your life.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Precisely the reason why you should shut, the whole fuck, up when talking to me.

Legit question, how big of a role did YT play in getting more fans? Feels like O/A were one of the 1st ones to use social media well to promote all kinds of shit, and upload clips and content to forums.

Much like @Sue Lightning same boat when shit was at its peak with them

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Legit question, how big of a role did YT play in getting more fans?

After the fact, big. During? Not so much.

It's like all the Guitar Hero posts. That's what's on YouTube. YouTube comments get read. Now you have the whole Danny is hated lore. Some dude has a Weird News Compilation playlist which is like, EVERYTHING I would do, since you dudes don't know what I did, I guess, and there's no Danny comments. Erik is loved. Because he was an on-air stunt boy and punching bag. But YouTube comments.

4 guys in 2008 were like, "this guys sucks". And you all ate it up and ran with it. So weird.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Legit question, how big of a role did YT play in getting more fans? Feels like O/A were one of the 1st ones to use social media well to promote all kinds of shit, and upload clips and content to forums.
After the fact, big. During? Not so much.
I’d say during it even hurt them. When shows are being uploaded, in full, the day they air on youtube for free…why would you even subscribe? So even if you’re getting more audience its hurting the show itself.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I’d say during it even hurt them. When shows are being uploaded, in full, the day they air on youtube for free…why would you even subscribe? So even if you’re getting more audience its hurting the show itself.

That's not their fault. They were bombing on terrestrial and SXM didn't have a plan for YouTube.