• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Think of the Children-Anthony Cumia

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's like all the Guitar Hero posts. That's what's on YouTube. YouTube comments get read. Now you have the whole Danny is hated lore. Some dude has a Weird News Compilation playlist which is like, EVERYTHING I would do, since you dudes don't know what I did, I guess, and there's no Danny comments. Erik is loved. Because he was an on-air stunt boy and punching bag. But YouTube comments.

4 guys in 2008 were like, "this guys sucks". And you all ate it up and ran with it. So weird.
No that’s the forums. Shit doesn’t spread magically in youtube comments. It spreads in forums and becomes accepted thought through being repeated no matter what it is. Look at how Patrice was praised on the old sub. Now people on here call him a fat nigger and no one cares.

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
No? I'm saying that's what happens here.

"you're a faggot larper who watched the Beige docs"

That's the crowd here. I don't know how I can reduce this further for you.

I heard you the first time, homeboy. Maybe I'll cash out my NVDA position, buy a bar, and work behind it so you can have a sliver of satisfaction in your life.
my bad, shit
Whoever was behind that account, did the lords work with syncing shit up
Keep it up, it's very convincing Jackie

Last edited:
Forum Clout
After the fact, big. During? Not so much.

It's like all the Guitar Hero posts. That's what's on YouTube. YouTube comments get read. Now you have the whole Danny is hated lore. Some dude has a Weird News Compilation playlist which is like, EVERYTHING I would do, since you dudes don't know what I did, I guess, and there's no Danny comments. Erik is loved. Because he was an on-air stunt boy and punching bag. But YouTube comments.

4 guys in 2008 were like, "this guys sucks". And you all ate it up and ran with it. So weird.
Wow. The ego. The cope. You'd swear this was a bit account.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Look at how Patrice was praised on the old sub. Now people on here call him a fat nigger and no one cares.

Agree here. I'm amazed Pat shit started over Norm, yet people shit on King Pimp Patrice O'Neal and nobody bats an eye.

Thoughts on that? I.e, how hard they bombed, why they bombed, internal reactions to it, etc

What could anyone do? At that point being a Producer just meant provide content. You weren't allowed to shape or direct. If Opie wanted it, it would get done. Go against the grain and you "didn't know radio" or "should think about if you want to be here."

Wow. The ego. The cope. You'd swear this was a bit account.

Cope? Like you do with me on staff for 9 years?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Agree here. I'm amazed Pat shit started over Norm, yet people shit on King Pimp Patrice O'Neal and nobody bats an eye.
Well that was the point I was making. Back on Reddit the bubble through repetition was “Patrice is a god man…imagine if he were alive. I wish he would to comment on this thing…” and then through the migration that bubble broke.

Besides it wasn’t even about Norm, if Pat wasn’t who he was that “conflict” wouldn’t have lasted more than 2 days. But he kept prodding and here we are 5 years later, with Norm venerated and a heel on here who’s entire bit is to call him a dirty jew and photoshop him burning in hell.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I like to shit on Cum for brains as much as anybody but he does have a point with this kind of shit. Look at these FAGGOTS with their semis as kids are looking at them. Look at the old pedo in the back whos dick is actually pointing outward b/c he's starting to get hard. I hope he gets raped with a metal pipe but then again he'd probably like that.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I like to shit on Cum for brains as much as anybody but he does have a point with this kind of shit. Look at these FAGGOTS with their semis as kids are looking at them. Look at the old pedo in the back whos dick is actually pointing outward b/c he's starting to get hard. I hope he gets raped with a metal pipe but then again he'd probably like that.
whoever brings there kids to events like this is fucked up; and also its probably some euro trash gay parade so god only knows what turns these freaks on besides kids

upanddown

Forum Clout
I wanna see a poll done on here on who started listened when. I’d say only 1% of users are like @DMAN and listened since WAAF (WBAB even). But then i’d say maybe 50% came through the satellite era and another 49% through youtube.

In 2003, in sixth grade, I came across flash animations of the "Hundred Grand" and "Buttplugs" bits. I thought they were the funniest thing ever. I didn't know they were Opie and Anthony.

In 2009 I randomly discovered the "Grape Fight" on YouTube and listened because people arguing is always entertaining. Then I became an overall o&a fan via YouTube.

I never listened to them on the radio.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
They’re doing so much to censor black crime Nana can tweet it 24/7. He thinks CNN and Fox should just be the Nigger News Network and show black crime all day

He’s way beyond this just being a casual thing, he’s raging everyday now
Well, on top of the horrid crimes he obsessed over, he’s got BIG BRO up his ass every day with Skype calls begging for money.