• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The future of Sam Roberts doesn't look that bright

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Can't not mention THAT right! Why be hack about it.
The fact that you still argue about this is hilarious. “You guys argue about it!!” Because you refuse to admit you lost and it’s ridiculous. Facts:

Delay does not matter. There is no way only YOU could have delay. Both of you would have had delay. There is no way you could have had an uneven delay to where he would have an advantage over you. If we accept there was delay you both faced the same handicap and he STILL BEAT YOU.

If we accept there was delay we also have to accept two things: In Guitar Hero, winner is decided by score. Score is determined by notes hit, notes hit in a row, and things like “star power” which gives you double score for a short time. Even if we accept you both adjusted to the delay or were handicapped by it, Evan STILL hit more in a row or used his star power in better sections to get a better score.

You have a history of being a sore loser and denying reality. In the same clip of you losing the guitar hero match you describe shouting out KtC’s kid daughter that she didn’t win a match you two played.

You lost. Plain and simple. You have shown a history of being resentful and unchanging in your thoughts. Patrice said it best. You hold grudges and it’s not something men should do. It’s womanly. Every argument i’ve heard you have on the show you were a passive aggressive douche and could always bring up some shit from the past. You took a shot at Kennys disco hits which started that fight. You sulked into the studio acting all bitchy over Little Nicky, then started completely sperging on Erock (which, you claim was a bit. Yeah right.) You brought up all types of girl shit during the Patrice fight and the Po fight. Which is what it all comes back to earlier. You teamed up with the pedophile racist and he deluded you into thinking he was better than a guy who was at worst hard to work with. Anthony pulled the exact same bitchy gossip and denial shit you pull. You were made for each other.

You must love mental torture. Not just because you’re forced to read my essays but because all you get on here is humiliation. We’re using you faggot. Your behind the scenes information is useful but you only have so much, and most of it was used in 2015. You serve no purpose here. You claim to be here because we talk about you. But you being here causes us to talk about you. And so on. You’re a mentally deprived little bug person.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Nobody who infers a girl is too young to drink calls her "underage" any normal person would say "she isn't/wasn't legal to drink". You know exactly what you're doing by phrasing it the way you are and so I'm calling you out on your fucking bullshit.
Nice job moving the goalposts just after accusing someone else of moving the goalposts. Insufferable, unlikeable little cunt.

Forum Clout
The fact that you still argue about this is hilarious. “You guys argue about it!!” Because you refuse to admit you lost and it’s ridiculous. Facts:

Delay does not matter. There is no way only YOU could have delay. Both of you would have had delay. There is no way you could have had an uneven delay to where he would have an advantage over you. If we accept there was delay you both faced the same handicap and he STILL BEAT YOU.

If we accept there was delay we also have to accept two things: In Guitar Hero, winner is decided by score. Score is determined by notes hit, notes hit in a row, and things like “star power” which gives you double score for a short time. Even if we accept you both adjusted to the delay or were handicapped by it, Evan STILL hit more in a row or used his star power in better sections to get a better score.

You have a history of being a sore loser and denying reality. In the same clip of you losing the guitar hero match you describe shouting out KtC’s kid daughter that she didn’t win a match you two played.

You lost. Plain and simple. You have shown a history of being resentful and unchanging in your thoughts. Patrice said it best. You hold grudges and it’s not something men should do. It’s womanly. Every argument i’ve heard you have on the show you were a passive aggressive douche and could always bring up some shit from the past. You took a shot at Kennys disco hits which started that fight. You sulked into the studio acting all bitchy over Little Nicky, then started completely sperging on Erock (which, you claim was a bit. Yeah right.) You brought up all types of girl shit during the Patrice fight and the Po fight. Which is what it all comes back to earlier. You teamed up with the pedophile racist and he deluded you into thinking he was better than a guy who was at worst hard to work with. Anthony pulled the exact same bitchy gossip and denial shit you pull. You were made for each other.

You must love mental torture. Not just because you’re forced to read my essays but because all you get on here is humiliation. We’re using you faggot. Your behind the scenes information is useful but you only have so much, and most of it was used in 2015. You serve no purpose here. You claim to be here because we talk about you. But you being here causes us to talk about you. And so on. You’re a mentally deprived little bug person.
Goddamn nice autism over guitar hero brotherman

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I wonder what would compel you to visit an O&A fan message board if it's so bad?

Lemme try an boil this down harder...

Let's pretend there's a Waffle House Message Board right? And you can find your local Waffle House where customers talk shit about the people who work there. You're telling me, you'd have ZERO interest to see what customers were saying about your coworkers?

Either you're just trolling me or you're possibly low IQ with the inability to put yourself in hypothetical situations, so which is it?

got fired from both of yours.

So? People get fired. They find new jobs. You're saying if I never got fired I could be.........TRAVIS???? Or TROY right now? Boy I fucked up so hard. Wow. My life. Why is O&A the zenith of everything for you guys. It's like talking to 100 Bobo's.

Forum Clout
Lemme try an boil this down harder...

Let's pretend there's a Waffle House Message Board right? And you can find your local Waffle House where customers talk shit about the people who work there. You're telling me, you'd have ZERO interest to see what customers were saying about your coworkers?

Either you're just trolling me or you're possibly low IQ with the inability to put yourself in hypothetical situations, so which is it?

So? People get fired. They find new jobs. You're saying if I never got fired I could be.........TRAVIS???? Or TROY right now? Boy I fucked up so hard. Wow. My life. Why is O&A the zenith of everything for you guys. It's like talking to 100 Bobo's.
I'm dot loying alroight

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You're only half right... Travis doesn't do that, but you're doing it right now.

What happened to ignoring post 2004? Now you know who Travis is. YOUR STORY KEEPS CHANGING YOU LYING JEW! Dude please, this is so old. Please stop. It's not new or amazing. You really told me, OK?

All these people, Sam, Travis, Erock, etc

Sam - Dead show nobody listens to.
Travis - Works for that show in a non-talent way
Erik - Works for the podcast network of a known pedophile.

Yikes my guy, I might cry.

THE D

Forum Clout

"Let's pretend that you exist in a contrived storyline in my mind that leaves you only 2 options: Me being correct, or YOU being RETARDED!"

Fascinating way to boil it down, faggot. Surprised you spelled "boil" correctly.

Why is O&A the zenith of everything for you guys. It's like talking to 100 Bobo's.

Shit, might have something to do with the fact that you're knowingly visiting an O&A forum...

I mean, I wouldn't visit a WAFFLE HOUSE forum and ask why they were all talking so much about WAFFLE HOUSE. Just shut the fuck up you little gnat.

Forum Clout
What happened to ignoring post 2004? Now you know who Travis is. YOUR STORY KEEPS CHANGING YOU LYING JEW! Dude please, this is so old. Please stop. It's not new or amazing. You really told me, OK?

Sam - Dead show nobody listens to.
Travis - Works for that show in a non-talent way
Erik - Works for the podcast network of a known pedophile.

Yikes my guy, I might cry.
I didn't say anything about how pathetic their careers were, I just said the had one. And therefore have better things to do than waste their lives on this gay ass forum

What's your excuse?

THE D

Forum Clout
What happened to ignoring post 2004? Now you know who Travis is.

Yeah I actually don't know who Travis is, he and Than run into my mind a lot because I don't listen to most of the trashy dying years that you were involved with. I knew his name because you literally invoked it. Lol, I can see why even people who hand you jobs end up taking them back, you are impossible to speak to. You straight up lie and make shit up, contradict your own opinions in the pursuit of looking correct in the moment.