• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The future of Sam Roberts doesn't look that bright

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
How can you go from typing all tough and angry and then actually unironically type out "take the wig". I audibly went "Ew" reading that.

It's nice to know that I make you "audibly" react by doing O&A references that, again, flew over your head. Is there anything I can say here that you won't completely miss out on?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Opie & Anthony. Everybody forgets about that darned ampersand! Opie by himself was and is currently unsuccessful. It was the "&" that was the business. There was no "dealing". Opie would leave the show at 10am on the nose most days, sometimes abandoning the show all together so he can go home and nap. Where in this setup is Opie having to "deal with" Anthony or Jim in any way besides on the show? Opie is not some tortured soul, wronged by everyone around him. Opie would get fuming mad if Anthony was 10 mins late, meanwhile Opie would sit there and do Sudoku puzzle and check Twitter during interviews and conversations. Opie wasn't the beer drinking, poker guy and he sure wasn't coming over for a late night during the week. He never really made an attempt so be social or invite others out. So we all hung out without him. I can't tell you how many times it was just Anthony, Than, Travis, Me, Derek at things Opie surely could have been at, but he was above all of us and wouldn't waste his time with the likes of us losers. This is how "teams" got formed and the rest is history. It sure wasn't Anthony's fault. Nor Jim's. If Opie could have turned off his ego and been Gregg for a few afternoons and parties, fucking show might still be on right now. All three hosts have their own flaws, however, when it came to the on-air product, Opie was the least contributive, least witty, least interesting and I don't think he deserves the credit you're attempting to give him.
Leave It Alone!!!!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
A DRUNK UNDER AGED GIRL

IN A CITY WHERE THE DRINKING AGE IS 21

IS CALLED "UNDER AGED DRINKING"

YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

EVERYONE WHO MEETS YOU, HATES YOU

Nobody who infers a girl is too young to drink calls her "underage" any normal person would say "she isn't/wasn't legal to drink". You know exactly what you're doing by phrasing it the way you are and so I'm calling you out on your fucking bullshit.

THE D

Forum Clout
I type fast and hit the first suggestion. Is this where we're at now in the hating Danny arc? He spelled shit wrong once? Fuck off.

No, this is where YOU are at in the "Danny is hated by everyone who has ever known him" because you do bitch shit like pretending someone else's reading comprehension is poor and then you go and misspell some of the most basic words in the language.

THE D

Forum Clout
Nobody who infers a girl is too young to drink calls her "underage" any normal person would say "she isn't/wasn't legal to drink". You know exactly what you're doing by phrasing it the way you are and so I'm calling you out on your fucking bullshit.

Yeah, a judge would never call it "under aged drinking."

How have you NOT killed yourself at this point? Are you really that detached from reality? Inability to feel actual shame?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
No, this is where YOU are at in the "Danny is hated by everyone who has ever known him" because you do bitch shit like pretending someone else's reading comprehension is poor and then you go and misspell some of the most basic words in the language.

Listen, you sound like you have a real problem with me. It's fun to go back and forth about show things, but how can you feel so much emotion for somebody you ignore and don't care about? You're just giving me shit for no reason and It's just lame already. Go back to ignoring me.

THE D

Forum Clout
Listen, you sound like you have a real problem with me.

Nope, that's the funny thing. I never hated you and never understood why fans and people on the show always joked about hating your guts. Until I actually was forced to interact with you, because you just won't go away and you keep saying gay shit in the most performatively gay way possible.

I never thought you were as bad as Sam. Looks like Sam is more tolerable though because he kept his gig and you got fired from both of yours.