• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The future of Sam Roberts doesn't look that bright

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
If we're talking about ego around the office what the fuck does KTC doing shit off the clock have to do with anything?
Opie freely admits he stinks at waking up early so he hires some dude to help him with that so he doesn't come in late and that's an "ego" thing? What 'context' are you even talking about, you just started rambling about Anthony driving himself to work in comparison like it's some noble thing. It's a bizarre argument. These idiots were being paid massive salaries to put on a radio show and I'd argue it's more egotistical to insist that you're going to drive yourself to work each day when you're an irresponsible drunk manchild than it is to hire someone to make sure that you do clock in on time. Especially if you've already proven to be more than willing to hire help to handle trivial shit in your personal life.

Maybe it annoyed you and the other producers on some level because you had to get in much earlier on your own but I'm gonna hazard a guess that the company was a lot less dissatisfied with CSK driving one of their employees in every day than they were with Ant's tardiness.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I spent 8 years on a radio show and there's this message board about it. That's what makes me here different from you here.

Yes, it makes you INFINITELY more pathetic. The ONLY ONE from the show who literally became one of us.

Still doesn't explain why you're here.

No, I wouldn't frequent a board about a job I worked 15 years ago. I barely remember my co-workers and bosses. You toil over it.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Opie freely admits he stinks at waking up early so he hires some dude to help him with that so he doesn't come in late and that's an "ego" thing? What 'context' are you even talking about,

You're putting Opie on a throne he doesn't belong on. If you have trouble waking up you get a second alarm, you don't hire an ex-internal affairs officer full time to physically come to your house and knock on your door. Seriously I'm starting to not see if some of these are troll/satire posts. You understand that From where Opie lives to XM studio was like a one mile walk? Do you think of Opie like some mega-famous superstar who couldn't walk down the street? Come on.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You're putting Opie on a throne he doesn't belong on. If you have trouble waking up you get a second alarm, you don't hire an ex-internal affairs officer full time to physically come to your house and knock on your door. Seriously I'm starting to not see if some of these are troll/satire posts.
Hm lets see. Which member of the show was showing up hung over. Showing up drunk? Missing shows because he partied so much or was too drunk? Which member of the show would broadcast with his girlfriend on his lap? Now explain to me who’s the diva again.

Your problem is you can’t even come from some reasonable place. If you said “I did not like personally working with Opie because he was a dick to me.” Thats fucking great, thats based on your personal experience and none of us can say you shouldn’t think that. Whats fucking retarded is you go “…And Opie was terrible on the show and the worst one!” because thats a fucking opinion of the SHOW. Which guess what…just because you were a fucking employee doesn’t make you more qualified to judge it’s quality than the FANS, you fucking complete tard. You let your personal bias of Opie influence your opinion on him on the show.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hm lets see. Which member of the show was showing up hung over. Showing up drunk? Missing shows because he partied so much or was too drunk? Which member of the show would broadcast with his girlfriend on his lap? Now explain to me who’s the diva again.

Your problem is you can’t even come from some reasonable place. If you said “I did not like personally working with Opie because he was a dick to me.” Thats fucking great, thats based on your personal experience and none of us can say you shouldn’t think that. Whats fucking retarded is you go “…And Opie was terrible on the show and the worst one!” because thats a fucking opinion of the SHOW. Which guess what…just because you were a fucking employee doesn’t make you more qualified to judge it’s quality than the FANS, you fucking complete tard. You let your personal bias of Opie influence your opinion on him on the show.

When Anthony showed up hungover he was still quick and funny and could hang with Jimmy or whatever was going on. Opie picked his fucking nose all day. Opie made easy things hard. He made cool things lame. He was a shit interviewer. His idea of cool and funny was forcing a burp into the mic. Money Bunny anyone? Opie's Dollar? Or maybe you don't know those bits since nobody bothered putting it on YouTube. Are you fucking serious here? If that's your brand of humor good on you. If you're a fan of this program and truly believe Opie was the best part or at least not the worst, respect. I don't agree at all but that's on you now.

Forum Clout
When Anthony showed up hungover he was still quick and funny and could hang with Jimmy or whatever was going on. Opie picked his fucking nose all day. Opie made easy things hard. He made cool things lame. He was a shit interviewer. His idea of cool and funny was forcing a burp into the mic. Money Bunny anyone? Opie's Dollar? Or maybe you don't know those bits since nobody bothered putting it on YouTube. Are you fucking serious here? If that's your brand of humor good on you. If you're a fan of this program and truly believe Opie was the best part or at least not the worst, respect. I don't agree at all but that's on you now.
It's easy for your kind to overlook child rape, for the rest of us it's indefensible

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Danny, is there any truth to your username? Was that really some kind of secondary religious name of yours, and was that really your dad's Twitter account calling you that?

Please feel at ease while answering the question, I am a Black Israelite and friend to all my Hebe brothers, even the low castes

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
You're putting Opie on a throne he doesn't belong on. If you have trouble waking up you get a second alarm, you don't hire an ex-internal affairs officer full time to physically come to your house and knock on your door.
Why wouldn't you if you're paid millions and it costs you a pittance? Especially if that paycheck continuing to come in depends on your performance. Him getting in on time every day is the minimum I'd expect as an employer if I was shelling out that kind of money to anyone, and I'd definitely expect him to do so by any means necessary.

I've generally got the same mindset you have when it comes to working early but I'd be lying if I said I was a morning person and never fucked up and woke up/arrived late despite being disciplined and setting a whole bunch of them. Even if it only happened once every year, it's mortifying if you give a shit about your job. I can definitely understand not wanting to risk it if you're making that much from it.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
When Anthony showed up hungover he was still quick and funny and could hang with Jimmy or whatever was going on.
Wrong. I see you’re a lover of Honeymooner references huh? I personally loved everytime Anthony would groggily speak into the mic or literally fall asleep on air. I loved when Ant was looking at Paltalk or his phone and wouldn’t interact, to the point where Bob Kelly called him out on it and everyone got “Antshells”. Was he hanging with Jim when Jimmy was leaving the show early to do a gig? But keep telling me how Opie was the worst one. Once again. I don’t give a shit that you worked for the show. I’ve been listening to it for almost a decade and I can confidently say i’m a better, unbiased judge on this than YOU, who hung out with the pedophile half of the show.
Opie picked his fucking nose all day.
Didn’t affect the show.
Opie made easy things hard. He made cool things lame.
Anthony never ever did any of these things. Ever. All Opie guys. Can’t think of a specific example but it’s all Opie. Always has been.
He was a shit interviewer.
Holy shit…better than “(GROVELING QUESTION ABOUT SHOW) (SELF DEPRECATING JOKE)” Norton. You think Ant was a good interviewer? This is the problem. Most of the criticisms you could level at Opie were present in all of them, and usually one of them had it the worst…and usually it WASNT OPIE. Jim was the worst with this shit.
His idea of cool and funny was forcing a burp into the mic.
Alright you have a point here.
Money Bunny anyone? Opie's Dollar? Or maybe you don't know those bits since nobody bothered putting it on YouTube.
Wow he tried bits and failed? Thats so terrible!! Now name bits Ant brought to the show. You can’t fucking do it because he didn’t. His job was to be a little monkey on a chain throwing out Goodfellas references when needed. Tries and fails vs doesn’t at all. Even fucking Jim the goddamn third mic brought bits to the show and they became the most famous. NICE TRY WITH THE HATE THO SNIFF
Are you fucking serious here? If that's your brand of humor good on you. If you're a fan of this program and truly believe Opie was the best part or at least not the worst, respect. I don't agree at all but that's on you now.
I just truly don’t get it. Maybe you don’t remember what Opie actually did for the show so let me remind everyone. Homeless Shopping Spree, WOW, poker chips, toothpick guy, uncomfortable interviews, uncomfortable phone calls, Bizzaro O&A interviews, Yakov Smirnoffs dinner adventure, Monster Rain, Tony Danza…What did Ant bring? Joe Piscopo? Nice. The Shining references? Oh man, haven’t heard this before!

Then you have the content of the show. Hm. What was worse? Opie burping into a mic, taking phone calls praising him, talking about how he “goes for the laughs”, talking about Howard, or getting sensitive…or ANOTHER racial rant, old TV reference, “””quick witty joke”””, desk slaps, repeating of jokes, inane and pointless anger…great.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’ll be fair to Daniel. This entire argument revolves around “Who was the worst on O&A” which has been talked about to death around here. It used to be perceived that Opie was the worst because of everything he listed. But who gives a fuck? He was doing a show with two degenerate cornballs. Jim was one note firing out the same jokes and just a little slimeball. Anthony is a literal pedophile who inserted politics into the show and had tired references. So yeah. The guy who isn’t a literal fucking scumbag and is mildly irritating is the least worst.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Haven't read a single post.
What Danny expected from Owen:
danny-powers1.png

What he got instead:
danny-powers2.png

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout