@SueLightening @chocolatehellhole comment?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment 190279

Salted, since you still read here daily - you are a fucking faggot.
I like how this fucking faggot had the nerve to shit talk me on a forum I don’t read because I had the GALL to make fun of his absolutely retarded honeypotting, that he SWEARS was not actually honeypotting and we were just too stupid to get it. Hey where have I heard that before.

@Salted Earth Truffle comment, you fucking retard? You have two explanations and either one makes you look like an utter fucking faggot:

A.) You straight up lied for attention. Faggot.
B.) You were a genuine fucking nincompoop who heard from another Kiwi “Yeah they’re getting divorced” and like a dummy just ran with it with 0 confirmation or further evidence.

I dutifully await for you NOT to respond here and instead shit talk me further on the other worse forums. Bitch.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
What is all this about?

DMAN

NYC Mayor

Okay, The DMAN hears ya that that forum is creepy but it's fairly obviously an O&A troll posing as Dan Mullen. That's your bit?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Okay, The DMAN hears ya that that forum is creepy but it's fairly obviously an O&A troll posing as Dan Mullen. That's your bit?
Hey other people say its good. But I wouldn’t even put that up there with any of the things i’ve drawn or photoshopped.

IMG_5816.jpeg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I like how this fucking faggot had the nerve to shit talk me on a forum I don’t read because I had the GALL to make fun of his absolutely retarded honeypotting, that he SWEARS was not actually honeypotting and we were just too stupid to get it. Hey where have I heard that before.

@Salted Earth Truffle comment, you fucking retard? You have two explanations and either one makes you look like an utter fucking faggot:

A.) You straight up lied for attention. Faggot.
B.) You were a genuine fucking nincompoop who heard from another Kiwi “Yeah they’re getting divorced” and like a dummy just ran with it with 0 confirmation or further evidence.

I dutifully await for you NOT to respond here and instead shit talk me further on the other worse forums. Bitch.
Yeah, that was fuckin gay. He was trying to be so coy about some big drop he never had, basically treating it like he's doing a government disclosure on aliens. Faggot.

Sex Offender Joe

I ❤️❤️❤️ Anthony Cumia!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
As shitty as “chinese cumshot” may have been, your clunky come back was even shittier. Be more funny. Queer.
You were made a mod?
Lmao what a faggot. Did you kiss up to the admin?
“Oh please admin, make me a mod! I do nothing but hang out here all day!”
You’re still a faggot.