@SueLightening @chocolatehellhole comment?

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
1711511839527.png

Salted, since you still read here daily - you are a fucking faggot.

Look I'm retarded and am just an O and A fan who stumbled upon all the Fatrick stuff like 3 months ago when I joined this forum.

But it seems to me like there is a pretty big gap between talking some shit online and doxxing/swatting etc. Is there a sincere belief that people here are engaged in the latter? Or is it just people creating drama for fun?
Pure projection. Torswats may or may not have been a kiwi but he got his doxxes from kf. We know this because it was figured out here a few months before that pat lives at 2613 but his kf thread still had 2611. Guess which addy got swatted the first few times.
Hes a homo what did you expect? All the wanna be sassy, sharp tounged "men" over there are either gay or morbidly obese. Sue would fit right in with all the other catty essay writers
Where they at with The DMAN?
You dont patpost right? They dont even know who you are. Real shame, not that swine like them could appreciate your contributions

DMAN

NYC Mayor
He's really softened his stance on PPWNs.

The DMAN's simple, multi-pronged plan for success included "NO MORE PRIVATE PROFILE WHITE NIGGERS" as 1 of the main prongs. But don't expect anyone on this site to be capable of reading a proposal and knowing shit from shinola. The DMAN is sorry you're so stupid.

Let's add 10 more admins while we're at it. Not enough cooks in the kitchen, too many indians and not enough chiefs.

chocolatehellhole

Make sure to smash that report button!
The DMAN's simple, multi-pronged plan for success included "NO MORE PRIVATE PROFILE WHITE NIGGERS" as 1 of the main prongs. But don't expect anyone on this site to be capable of reading a proposal and knowing shit from shinola. The DMAN is sorry you're so stupid.

Let's add 10 more admins while we're at it. Not enough cooks in the kitchen, too many indians and not enough chiefs.
Too many indians for sure, also a bit overstocked on a few other demographics. When was your last PPWN converted?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Wellsir... Sue Lightning does seem to suffer from "posts too much" syndrome. Maybe he should follow my friend's lead and take up drinking, have a mental breakdown, and come back to the forums a few months later thinking he's a cartoon character. Waddle doodly.
Whats Ned Flanders take on rape? Does he like it?