@SueLightening @chocolatehellhole comment?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The peanut gallery confirms @chocolatehellhole ‘s Nikacado asshole bit > everything @Sue Lightning has ever posted. Im so sorry Sue. You might be too gay even for KiwiFarms. Life is so unfair sometimes.
The peanut gallery can say what they want but the NUMBERS, which I have the best grasp on, tell a different story - one that the FAKE NEWS won’t tell you!

IMG_5420.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Fucking lol and thats SET. I guess babyboy isn’t happy i made fun of their retarded bit. And is just talking and talking and talking on a forum I don’t read.

@Salted Earth Truffle

THROW HIS ASS OUT HES A KIWI

HESSS A KIWWIIII HES A KIWI LOOK THERES A KIWI

oooooOOOOOOOOooo….you see? This SHOCKS YOU ?

66b265036a1c1f95f60b03e38eab8c09.jpeg

Isnt JAS that SaltedTruffle faggot?
Truth be told I didn’t know who was who because when i first migrated here I wasn’t a FAGGOT Patposter and didn’t remember who the hell “Quasi” even was.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

I’d love to see the “Lolcows” this faggot posts about. HEY EARL, WE GOT ANY MORE TRANNIES BACK THERE?

But alright i’ll hear him out because I even hear that criticism from here…that all I do is fawwwwkin talk WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT (chomp) . But there’s a reason i got all those fawwwwkin ribs. Do these FANBOYS want me to make a Sue Lightings Demented World best of? I’VE CONTRIBUTED! I’M FUNNY, NOT DULL LIKE EVERYONE SAYS!

IMG_5422.jpeg

Look I'm retarded and am just an O and A fan who stumbled upon all the Fatrick stuff like 3 months ago when I joined this forum.

But it seems to me like there is a pretty big gap between talking some shit online and doxxing/swatting etc. Is there a sincere belief that people here are engaged in the latter? Or is it just people creating drama for fun?

chocolatehellhole

Make sure to smash that report button!
Look I'm retarded and am just an O and A fan who stumbled upon all the Fatrick stuff like 3 months ago when I joined this forum.

But it seems to me like there is a pretty big gap between talking some shit online and doxxing/swatting etc. Is there a sincere belief that people here are engaged in the latter? Or is it just people creating drama for fun?
No more posts about that Pat guy. Final warning, I'm a moderator
benshap.png

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes

Null has them all brainwashed into thinking that the tranny doxxing site with constant new khantent from anonymous sources is a good boy dindu nuffin so they have to blame us