• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steven Crowder yells at his wife for being lazy?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
where did the ring footage come from?
I'm, guessing from a 'ring' doorbell camera.

I fuckin hate those things. In UK the police subsidise placement of those things in 'high crime areas' (actually strategic spots), fitted by 'Approved Charities'.
I think all of those 'smart home' devices are snitches. I have my own networked syste... I've already said too-much.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I'm, guessing from a 'ring' doorbell camera.

I fuckin hate those things. In UK the police subsidise placement of those things in 'high crime areas' (actually strategic spots), fitted by 'Approved Charities'.
I think all of those 'smart home' devices are snitches. I have my own networked syste... I've already said too-much.
Where you at with Police Auditing?

The UK police are such a bunch of sensitive fags, trust me I have gotten angry to the point of punching walls watching those videos. It's straight up dystopian where they arrest you right away with section 43 or malicious comms act. What a wonderful police state.

The UK cops make the american ones look like saints tbh.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Where you at with Police Auditing?

The UK police are such a bunch of sensitive fags, trust me I have gotten angry to the point of punching walls watching those videos. It's straight up dystopian where they arrest you right away with section 43 or malicious comms act. What a wonderful police state.

The UK cops make the american ones look like saints tbh.
I wish those 'auditors' had better comedy-chops. I've watched plenty & there's often opportunity for funny lines, I still think they're mostly annoying dullards even tho' I should be on their side by-default.
I'm too-busy and/or allegedly carrying drugs to commit to a comedic 'audit' bit.

Most UK police have been advised against using S.43 (Terrorism Act. Etc) against annoying twats with cameras. A buddy of mine got about £3K for a no-injury arrest & under 4 hours locked-up, almost worth it if you got nothing better worth doing.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I wish those 'auditors' had better comedy-chops. I've watched plenty & there's often opportunity for funny lines, I still think they're mostly annoying dullards even tho' I should be on their side by-default.
I'm too-busy and/or allegedly carrying drugs to commit to a comedic 'audit' bit.

Most UK police have been advised against using S.43 (Terrorism Act. Etc) against annoying twats with cameras. A buddy of mine got about £3K for a no-injury arrest & under 4 hours locked-up, almost worth it if you got nothing better worth doing.
Children of Men was really predicting alot of these. Not to be that guy, but come on. There are some similarities.

How far do you see them taking it , as far as surveillance?

nitronick

Forum Clout
When I was in my early 20s (I'm 35 now) I bought into all this traditional masculinity shit and don't get me wrong even still there's some value in it but most of all what I've learned is that being a man is just fucking being able to deal with life calmly and collected not by "trying to be" anything.

Fucking faggot sitting there smoking a cigar shouting snappily at his wife in his "constrained nerd" demeanor. Cringe.

All these "masculine figures" are frauds. The only one I swear who I believe at all was Patrice and even then he was funny, insightful and wise about it not like a cartoon faggot.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
When I was in my early 20s (I'm 35 now) I bought into all this traditional masculinity shit and don't get me wrong even still there's some value in it but most of all what I've learned is that being a man is just fucking being able to deal with life calmly and collected not by "trying to be" anything.

Fucking faggot sitting there smoking a cigar shouting snappily at his wife in his "constrained nerd" demeanor. Cringe.

All these "masculine figures" are frauds. The only one I swear who I believe at all was Patrice and even then he was funny, insightful and wise about it not like a cartoon faggot.
All "masculinity" is about being able to keep your children feed, child

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Fu0-qtYaEAI4iYn.jpg