• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steven Crowder yells at his wife for being lazy?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I never thought he was funny, and up until watching this I wouldn't assume the drag stuff was necessarily a gay thing, just an unfunny guy being unfunny in a dress. The way he harangues his wife, like a frustrated choreographer. Ffffffffaggot.

Seriously, the fuck is up with that?
This was my takeaway as well. “If you take the car I can’t see my parents, my friends or go to the gym.” Why is his day so open ended?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
This was my takeaway as well. “If you take the car I can’t see my parents, my friends or go to the gym.” Why is his day so open ended?
It sounds like a grocery run, too. How long does that take, an hour? Two, if you got a lot of driving to do and it's busy. Three if you go to Costco. Why am I trying to logic this out? Gah, that guy bugs me.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
So that's why he came out with his little statement yesterday.

He is undoubtedly a fucking arsehole husband who is more in line with some tribal leaders who washes their shit off with their hand. The whole one car thing is absolutely a control thing let alone all the other stuff he says. She's clearly heavily pregnant and he's being a winey little bitch that she is doing stuff. It's rare I side with the woman but she deserves every penny

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout

He is undoubtedly a fucking arsehole husband who is more in line with some tribal leaders who washes their shit off with their hand. The whole one car thing is absolutely a control thing let alone all the other stuff he says. She's clearly heavily pregnant and he's being a winey little bitch that she is doing stuff. It's rare I side with the woman but she deserves every penny

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
He genuinely comes off worse in this than Mel ever did. No wonder wifey signed divorce papers the moment the second kid popped out.
I agree, Crowder is coming off like a needy faggot. Mel wanted to be blown. If Crowder started fucking her face after laying down the business then maybe I’d give him the benefit of the doubt but if the allegations are true, he left his super pregnant wife, skipped the birth of his twins and bought a separate house. Sad man. Maybe the kids are black?

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout

Yeah it's obvious why he only has one car, not only to control her, but to give himself an excuse to not do shit and to bitch and whine. He literally whines in the video. "My steeeeaaaaks, my wood pelleeeeeeets, you need to be a worthy wiiiiiiiiiiife!"
That alone would be grounds for a divorce.

Pregnant women, especially with twins, aren't supposed to drive in the third trimester. The steering wheel is pressing on their stomach so they have to push the seat back far enough and then their arms are all fucked to drive.
At that point there should be a nanny and a maid around at all times.

She's going on about how much she loves him because she knows that's what the narcissistic little bitch boy wants to hear, and by this point it's gotten so bad it doesn't even work.
I hope like hell he couldn't get it up and they had to artificially inseminate instead. She probably took the twin pill to make sure it worked. With any luck the doctor picked different, better sperm for her to raise.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Lanwho MENTIONED:

In an interview on Michael Malice's podcast, Dave Landau, who used to be a co-host on The Anthony Cumia Show, said that Cumia had surrounded himself with "yes men."

Landau added about Cumia "He's become the bully, and he doesn't realize it."

Last edited:

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
No joke, Cumia may be a violent raging pedophile who preys on vulnerable girls; he may kiss you and maybe even rape you, but AFAIK he does not treat women like this. 'Come on baby, let's sing karaoke!' That's de-escalation right there. Crowder clip is text-book narcissistic abuse.
Nah he just breaks their ribs literally (no puns intended).

Let's not get carried away here with the berber.