• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steven Crowder yells at his wife for being lazy?

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Who the fuck even allows this level of surveillance into their house? This dude is finished.

If I had indoor CCTV it would be custom built, off the network, streamed to a server that had multiple passwords and audio would be completely stripped. It wouldn't even cost that much.
I use a camera in my front and backyard but have the mics turned off.

Forum Clout
She should divorce him just because of those fucking socks! Nana wears that same faggoty style with the reinforced toe and heel. They look like little kid socks! Fucking faggots! Don't wear two shirts and wear plain white or plain black socks. Fucking pussies! It's enraging! I don't know what's worse, this style of socks for men or men wearing Crocs.

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Forum Clout
I was on the fence before, but I totally 100% believe that Crowder is a gay after watching this video.

Like, if my very pregnant wife tried arguing with me with her big beautiful round belly just hanging out exposed looking like it's about to pop, that bitch would be naked on the couch taking more "welp, it's not like I can knock her up again now" loads than you could imagine. I certainly wouldn't be focused on where my car is with that shit in my face.

Granted, I'm a sick pervert with many fetishes, but still...

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Based on what Landau(Can't be bothered to spell his name correctly) and everyone else has said it's obvious that he's a classic control freak, hence the one car.

Its also obvious that he was exceptionally irritated because he needed the car NOW as he had a male prostitute waiting for him at the local motel 6... I'm not even trying to be funny, I would bet my life on this.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I guess this is a good example of LARPing.
All these fucking faggot conservitards do is LARP. They LARP as pillars of western society and masculinity that has been lost, and all the pathetic high schoolers without fathers eat it up. Despite the fact that all of them are more faggy than the most liberal people I know. They run around in drag as if it’s some sort of troll and not extremely gay. They preach this “you need a WIFE” shit but then refuse to help their wives or families and use them as surrogate mothers. They preach family is everything but god forbid you wash a dish or change a diaper, thats for the WOMEN. They preach clean living and discipline but then you have a fag like Jordan Peterson who got addicted to opiates and cries when thinking of Disney movies. They’re just as lost as the rest of men in society but they LARP because how else would they sell their self help courses and other bullshit?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I was on the fence before, but I totally 100% believe that Crowder is a gay after watching this video.

Like, if my very pregnant wife tried arguing with me with her big beautiful round belly just hanging out exposed looking like it's about to pop, that bitch would be naked on the couch taking more "welp, it's not like I can knock her up again now" loads than you could imagine. I certainly wouldn't be focused on where my car is with that shit in my face.

Granted, I'm a sick pervert with many fetishes, but still...
The mommy milkers, too. As-yet-untouched by filthy child lips. What a psychopath.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I can't believe I'm saying this but Nana is an angel compared to this Steven Crowder (who?) shit head.
No joke, Cumia may be a violent raging pedophile who preys on vulnerable girls; he may kiss you and maybe even rape you, but AFAIK he does not treat women like this. 'Come on baby, let's sing karaoke!' That's de-escalation right there. Crowder clip is text-book narcissistic abuse.

Forum Clout
All these fucking faggot conservitards do is LARP. They LARP as pillars of western society and masculinity that has been lost, and all the pathetic high schoolers without fathers eat it up. Despite the fact that all of them are more faggy than the most liberal people I know. They run around in drag as if it’s some sort of troll and not extremely gay. They preach this “you need a WIFE” shit but then refuse to help their wives or families and use them as surrogate mothers. They preach family is everything but god forbid you wash a dish or change a diaper, thats for the WOMEN. They preach clean living and discipline but then you have a fag like Jordan Peterson who got addicted to opiates and cries when thinking of Disney movies. They’re just as lost as the rest of men in society but they LARP because how else would they sell their self help courses and other bullshit?
Everyone one of these fruits harps about having "role models" into their 20's and 30's. If you don't know how to be a "real man" after 25, you might as well put on a skirt.

Oh right...

FjT9IixXgAQ0-hT