• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steven Crowder yells at his wife for being lazy?

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Lanwho MENTIONED:

Yashar's Newsletter

...In the Ring camera video, which was captured on June 26, 2021, Steven Crowder is angry as he sits on the patio smoking, and Hilary Crowder is in a state of motion as she prepares to leave the house.

Steven Crowder insists that Hilary not take their one car to run errands as it would keep him housebound and that she, at nearly eight months pregnant, should take an UBER.

He also berates her for not doing her "wifely duties," like grocery shopping, in a way that pleases him.

Tensions rise as Steven Crowder gets more agitated.

"Feeling some constraint?" Crowder said to his wife.

Crowder gets irritated and says that if Hilary, his very pregnant wife, takes the car, he can't go to the gym, see his parents, or see his friends.

"The only way out of it is discipline and respect," Crowder said to his wife.

Hilary Crowder, in an attempt to leave, tells her husband that she loves him and that she's committed to the marriage.

Steven Crowder gets angrier and suggests that if she is committed to their marriage, she should put on gloves to give his dogs the medicine that his wife was concerned was toxic for pregnant women and walk their dogs.

As they headed inside, Crowder got angrier and angrier and was, by his admission (via audio I reviewed) yelling angrily and said, "I will fuck you up." According to both Crowders, Steven immediately pulled back and realized what he said. But by that point, Hilary was frightened and left the house.

In the review of audio, video, and text messages, Steven Crowder repeatedly admits that he has a volcanic temper and has been working through therapy to control it. However, at one point in one of the audio files I reviewed, Steven Crowder gets upset because he is frustrated that he is not getting enough credit for not having lost his temper for months but adds that he can't promise he won't lose it again in the future.

Two people who worked for Steven in the past say that he has created a cult-like atmosphere in the workplace and is intolerant of dissent. "You're either fully for him, or you're his enemy," one former employee told me in a conversation on Wednesday.

In an interview on Michael Malice's podcast, Dave Landau, who used to be a co-host on Louder With Crowder, said that Crowder had surrounded himself with "yes men."

Landau added about Crowder, "He's become the bully, and he doesn't realize it."

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
FAGGOT
n950j7h8lrl21.png

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I never thought he was funny, and up until watching this I wouldn't assume the drag stuff was necessarily a gay thing, just an unfunny guy being unfunny in a dress. The way he harangues his wife, like a frustrated choreographer. Ffffffffaggot.

He can't fucking afford 2 cars? What a beta
Seriously, the fuck is up with that?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Who the fuck even allows this level of surveillance into their house? This dude is finished.

If I had indoor CCTV it would be custom built, off the network, streamed to a server that had multiple passwords and audio would be completely stripped. It wouldn't even cost that much.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Who the fuck even allows this level of surveillance into their house? This dude is finished.
Isn't it obvious who put the cameras up? His wife did it to record her loser fag husband being a tool so she could post it on the internet. She probably had a divorce lawyer she had met with by this point who said "record EVERYTHING". She copied this footage and kept it just waiting for the divorce filing. She probably has even more and will hold it over his head for more money.

If the Fag Crowder had set the cameras up he would have deleted this footage on his own. Clearly this guy is all talk about his alpha conservative values and 'men run the house' persona. Guy reminds me of Anthony in that he seems envious of women because he wants to be one.