• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stern is a faggot thread 6 million

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I would be shocked if he was hitting 30K daily even. He broadcasts barely ever anymore. Doesn't have a regular schedule with his endless vacations. The format of the show is radically different from the past (no Artie or Jackie, no Robin's news, new more H100 News Team, no more edgy comedians, etc.). He is still under premium content as well so there is another paywall that prevents new listenership.

I've seen some speculation that he's under 10K for any given quarter hour which is insane for what his pay is annually. And that the average time spent listening is less than a single break. No joke, the Jim and Sam show, might have a better TSL than the Stern Show. As people are basically instantly tuning out of Stern's show. And if his H100 numbers are that low then H101 has to be getting 1K listeners at any given quarter hour. And is basically a dead channel.

Stern is getting over $100million a year from Sirius still. Wild. He didn't make that money back for them even during his peak years. Guy has probably one of the worst entertainment contracts of all time.
Id definitely agree it's those casual soccer mom listeners. They Want to feel like they're hearing something edgy when he's just talking about the same crap Larry, Vincent and The Hole on Soft Rock 102 are like reality tv.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Id definitely agree it's those casual soccer mom listeners. They Want to feel like they're hearing something edgy when he's just talking about the same crap Larry, Vincent and The Hole on Soft Rock 102 are like reality tv.
Around the time I stopped listening, the Artie era, someone called in and said that the show had become "The morning zoo with the morning Jew" and Howard was furious was about that. He was brooding the whole show.

But that's exactly what it is now.

Forum Clout
I would be shocked if he was hitting 30K daily even. He broadcasts barely ever anymore. Doesn't have a regular schedule with his endless vacations. The format of the show is radically different from the past (no Artie or Jackie, no Robin's news, new more H100 News Team, no more edgy comedians, etc.). He is still under premium content as well so there is another paywall that prevents new listenership.

I've seen some speculation that he's under 10K for any given quarter hour which is insane for what his pay is annually. And that the average time spent listening is less than a single break. No joke, the Jim and Sam show, might have a better TSL than the Stern Show. As people are basically instantly tuning out of Stern's show. And if his H100 numbers are that low then H101 has to be getting 1K listeners at any given quarter hour. And is basically a dead channel.

Stern is getting over $100million a year from Sirius still. Wild. He didn't make that money back for them even during his peak years. Guy has probably one of the worst entertainment contracts of all time.
I've always assumed that when he moved to satellite, he cut his audience in half, at a minimum, and that was in 2006. And it has to have been a slow bleed since then. How many people under 40 even know what satellite radio even is? Howard is like the Steven Strasburg of radio, signed the massive mega contract and delivered zilch. And Strasburg had a better excuse.