• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stern is a faggot thread 6 million

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Howie wanted to be the new Simon so, so bad, but it failed miserably, so he pivoted to his new persona..."interviewer to the stars". And no one's buying that one, either. He's a terrible, terrible interviewer, who sounds like a genuine retard most of the time. "Did you become famous to prove your father wrong?"...shut up, bagel-bender.
He gave himself the title of greatest interviewer just like he called himself king of all media. He should have lost all his fans when he put out that “Howard Stern Comes Again” book which was just transcripts of his interviews and only 10 pages of new material. It’s amazing how pathetic he is now.

Forum Clout
He gave himself the title of greatest interviewer just like he called himself king of all media. He should have lost all his fans when he put out that “Howard Stern Comes Again” book which was just transcripts of his interviews and only 10 pages of new material. It’s amazing how pathetic he is now.
Speaking of Simon, today Howard interviewed Paul Simon, and began asking the 80 year old Simon about his father, who no doubt died decades ago. Watching Stern shamelessly pandering to the very worst of "woke" American showbiz is just sad.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Speaking of Simon, today Howard interviewed Paul Simon, and began asking the 80 year old Simon about his father, who no doubt died decades ago. Watching Stern shamelessly pandering to the very worst of "woke" American showbiz is just sad.
His audience has to be 80% edgy soccer moms. Explains why MGK is a frequent guest. Howard has no other reason to interview him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His audience has to be 80% edgy soccer moms. Explains why MGK is a frequent guest. Howard has no other reason to interview him.
That’s what I think - middle aged soccer moms who think listening to stern makes them a “cool mom” because he says dirty words but mostly talks about shit like the bachelor and other women subjects. I feel his audience also watches the View.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
That’s what I think - middle aged soccer moms who think listening to stern makes them a “cool mom” because he says dirty words but mostly talks about shit like the bachelor and other women subjects. I feel his audience also watches the View.
His obsession with reality tv is insane. Even during the Sanjiyah Idol era he let all the press go to his head like him and one other website were rigging the whole contest themselves. “I know it was fixed and our news team is looking into it.” More money than God but all he does is watch tv and kvetch. Once Artie was fired there was no one to check his fagginess. Everyone else on staff besides Sal (completely neutered) has always been a ball washer.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His obsession with reality tv is insane. Even during the Sanjiyah Idol era he let all the press go to his head like him and one other website were rigging the whole contest themselves. “I know it was fixed and our news team is looking into it.” More money than God but all he does is watch tv and kvetch. Once Artie was fired there was no one to check his fagginess. Everyone else on staff besides Sal (completely neutered) has always been a ball washer.
I remember near the end of Artie on the show Stern had Richard and Sal doing really gay antics for his amusement and Artie said “Guys, what are we doing here?” Which is why the show went to complete shit without him to call out stuff that the fans don’t want. Now Stern has entire months dedicated to penises but claims to be super straight with a super model (she did Sears catalogs) wife that he totally is attracted to and not Ralph.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I remember near the end of Artie on the show Stern had Richard and Sal doing really gay antics for his amusement and Artie said “Guys, what are we doing here?” Which is why the show went to complete shit without him to call out stuff that the fans don’t want. Now Stern has entire months dedicated to penises but claims to be super straight with a super model (she did Sears catalogs) wife that he totally is attracted to and not Ralph.
The last funny thing that came out of the Stern show was Baba-RETARD telling Gilbert they don’t book comics anymore then having a female comic on a few days later. I think that was on AQP but that led to a hilarious 20 minute bit. He still thinks penis, sex, and lesbian talk are funny or edgy. He’s mentally a 14 year old. He thinks he changed with the times but he didn’t. Hang it up, Imus.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The last funny thing that came out of the Stern show was Baba-RETARD telling Gilbert they don’t book comics anymore then having a female comic on a few days later. I think that was on AQP but that led to a hilarious 20 minute bit. He still thinks penis, sex, and lesbian talk are funny or edgy. He’s mentally a 14 year old. He thinks he changed with the times but he didn’t. Hang it up, Imus.
It’s weird how he has to keep telling people he never said the N word but hasn’t had to pretend he didn’t do anti gay / homophobic stuff. I guess he figures if he has that creepy George Takei on to talk about blowing his husband it’s ok.

I’m glad his life is so empty and miserable he won’t retire because he won’t be able to tell himself he’s a big deal in the entertainment industry. He’s been hinting at being involved with “major projects” for over 25 years yet all he’s done besides his radio show is one short lived show for FX (back when most cable didn’t even carry it) a season as a judge on a talent show, and a book that was transcripts of selected interviews and 10 new pages. Sure Howie, you’re still a big deal in entertainment.

At least Imus had a ranch - all these years later and that North Shore Animal League I’m pretty sure still doesn’t have a building.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
It’s weird how he has to keep telling people he never said the N word but hasn’t had to pretend he didn’t do anti gay / homophobic stuff. I guess he figures if he has that creepy George Takei on to talk about blowing his husband it’s ok.

I’m glad his life is so empty and miserable he won’t retire because he won’t be able to tell himself he’s a big deal in the entertainment industry. He’s been hinting at being involved with “major projects” for over 25 years yet all he’s done besides his radio show is one short lived show for FX (back when most cable didn’t even carry it) a season as a judge on a talent show, and a book that was transcripts of selected interviews and 10 new pages. Sure Howie, you’re still a big deal in entertainment.

At least Imus had a ranch - all these years later and that North Shore Animal League I’m pretty sure still doesn’t have a building.
Takei always gave me the creeps. Member when him and Braaad lost the newlyweird game to Evil Dave Letterman and his new girlfriend of 6 months? I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing that old fruit’s masturbation habits. So so so you’re saying Fartman doesn’t have commercial appeal? Imagine being the worst part of your show by far. He should have paid Billy West. Even if they weren’t doing offensive bits he could still be doing different characters today. Nah, I’ll just pile millions while asking the most talented person on my staff to work for under scale when he’s in both the unions. Jackie’s friends admonished him because they thought he was complaining about getting 30k/week for the E Show not per year.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Takei always gave me the creeps. Member when him and Braaad lost the newlyweird game to Evil Dave Letterman and his new girlfriend of 6 months? I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing that old fruit’s masturbation habits. So so so you’re saying Fartman doesn’t have commercial appeal? Imagine being the worst part of your show by far. He should have paid Billy West. Even if they weren’t doing offensive bits he could still be doing different characters today. Nah, I’ll just pile millions while asking the most talented person on my staff to work for under scale when he’s in both the unions. Jackie’s friends admonished him because they thought he was complaining about getting 30k/week for the E Show not per year.
I remember when George got “cancelled” for a bit due to allegations of him sexually assaulting men in the 80s which im pretty sure happened and George quickly threw stern under the bus and said they “made him” say all those gay stories about him sexually groping / assaulting men over the years. Stern was too afraid to go after him for saying that (old stern would have) and let him back on the show like nothing happened. George came on and cried about how these allegations ruined his life and how hurtful they were and Stern compared to all the crazy allegations against Brett Kav and Takei paused and actually said “well…that’s different” and showed everyone what a hateful and awful piece of shit George has always been. Shatner was right to be a dick to George on Star Trek.

Also I did a check of the stern show FB and the only positive comments on his show clips are from - you guessed it - middle aged soccer moms and cat ladies. Stern and Patrick S Tomlinson now have the same audience. I’m sure there’s a staff member that has to go and delete any bad / negative comments because Stern’s ego can’t handle it. Just like how he gets so angry when you point out he’s been wearing a wig for years.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I remember when George got “cancelled” for a bit due to allegations of him sexually assaulting men in the 80s which im pretty sure happened and George quickly threw stern under the bus and said they “made him” say all those gay stories about him sexually groping / assaulting men over the years. Stern was too afraid to go after him for saying that (old stern would have) and let him back on the show like nothing happened. George came on and cried about how these allegations ruined his life and how hurtful they were and Stern compared to all the crazy allegations against Brett Kav and Takei paused and actually said “well…that’s different” and showed everyone what a hateful and awful piece of shit George has always been. Shatner was right to be a dick to George on Star Trek.

Also I did a check of the stern show FB and the only positive comments on his show clips are from - you guessed it - middle aged soccer moms and cat ladies. Stern and Patrick S Tomlinson now have the same audience. I’m sure there’s a staff member that has to go and delete any bad / negative comments because Stern’s ego can’t handle it. Just like how he gets so angry when you point out he’s been wearing a wig for years.
George really does come off like a creep but I didn’t know any of that. I was listening to a post Artie show with Adam Carolla (I get motherfucked by my queue sometimes because I’m not supposed to use my phone at work) and he goes, “wow, you have really really dark black hair. That’s not normal for older guys…well except for me too. I have some grays but not many.” I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s all an intern does.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
George really does come off like a creep but I didn’t know any of that. I was listening to a post Artie show with Adam Carolla (I get motherfucked by my queue sometimes because I’m not supposed to use my phone at work) and he goes, “wow, you have really really dark black hair. That’s not normal for older guys…well except for me too. I have some grays but not many.” I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s all an intern does.
Yeah as soon as the story broke outlets of course pulled various clips over the years of George talking about him getting sexually aggressive with men over the years who didn’t seem to appreciate his advances (couple even with Stern trying to stop him / change the subject before he went too far) and George threw him right under the bus. Said they give him a script, make him say things, and that he’s playing a “dirty grandpa” character they write for him which Stern denied. I couldn’t believe Stern let him back after that but like I said maybe George is his “see! I’m an ally! I’m one of the good ones!” Token gay so George is needed.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Yeah as soon as the story broke outlets of course pulled various clips over the years of George talking about him getting sexually aggressive with men over the years who didn’t seem to appreciate his advances (couple even with Stern trying to stop him / change the subject before he went too far) and George threw him right under the bus. Said they give him a script, make him say things, and that he’s playing a “dirty grandpa” character they write for him which Stern denied. I couldn’t believe Stern let him back after that but like I said maybe George is his “see! I’m an ally! I’m one of the good ones!” Token gay so George is needed.
We all know that no one on that show could write worth shit besides Jackie doing one liners. Looks like he pulled a Bobby Lee where he blamed the show he was on but the George one sounds far more devious in a backstabbing sense. George was on Heroes so Stern was probably willing to forgive him if he came on to talk about network tv for half an hour.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We all know that no one on that show could write worth shit besides Jackie doing one liners. Looks like he pulled a Bobby Lee where he blamed the show he was on but the George one sounds far more devious in a backstabbing sense. George was on Heroes so Stern was probably willing to forgive him if he came on to talk about network tv for half an hour.
One of the most cringe things stern did before I stopped listening was he would talk about what he did over the weekend (usually painting or playing chess alone) and he’d mention what music he would play and would try to crow bar in a current music artist so he would seem “hip” to his audience when it’s clear he doesn’t listen to anything made in the last 25 years.

He would say something like “Well Robin I was relaxing this weekend - I was painting and listening to music while I paint - which I love to do - and I was playing Crosby Stills Nash, Neil Young, and — Cardi B - yeah she’s great - and it really helped me relax”

He still does this from I hear, loves to shoe-horn in he LOVES artists like Billie Elish and those types. Nice try, Howie.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
One of the most cringe things stern did before I stopped listening was he would talk about what he did over the weekend (usually painting or playing chess alone) and he’d mention what music he would play and would try to crow bar in a current music artist so he would seem “hip” to his audience when it’s clear he doesn’t listen to anything made in the last 25 years.

He would say something like “Well Robin I was relaxing this weekend - I was painting and listening to music while I paint - which I love to do - and I was playing Crosby Stills Nash, Neil Young, and — Cardi B - yeah she’s great - and it really helped me relax”

He still does this from I hear, loves to shoe-horn in he LOVES artists like Billie Elish and those types. Nice try, Howie.
He has Post Malone on a lot. I won’t even pretend to understand what he could possibly ask him. Seems like they have the same 10 guests. Fawk, I loathe everything about him and Fred.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He has Post Malone on a lot. I won’t even pretend to understand what he could possibly ask him. Seems like they have the same 10 guests. Fawk, I loathe everything about him and Fred.
I think it’s down to 9 after Alec Baldwin killed that crew member. Breuer used to be on often but I guess he’s not allowed after being against all the Covid bullshit. I think the “comedian” Gary booked after telling Gilbert they don’t have comedians on anymore was Chelsea Handler or Amy Schumer - made that story even better.

What really made me turn on Stern was how he did a 180 on Trump after Trump had been so good to him for so many years because everybody else was doing it. Im not even a big Trump fan but it really was a shitty move to someone who would always deliver on the show - got the joke and went along with it - even filling in if someone cancelled to help the show out. But Hollywood wouldn’t be Howie’s friend unless he joined them in hating Trump. He did the same thing to Gilbert who they said did the show close to 200 times and most were when someone cancelled he would walk over to join the news. Just a real shitty thing to do and shows he’s a fake

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I think it’s down to 9 after Alec Baldwin killed that crew member. Breuer used to be on often but I guess he’s not allowed after being against all the Covid bullshit. I think the “comedian” Gary booked after telling Gilbert they don’t have comedians on anymore was Chelsea Handler or Amy Schumer - made that story even better.

What really made me turn on Stern was how he did a 180 on Trump after Trump had been so good to him for so many years because everybody else was doing it. Im not even a big Trump fan but it really was a shitty move to someone who would always deliver on the show - got the joke and went along with it - even filling in if someone cancelled to help the show out. But Hollywood wouldn’t be Howie’s friend unless he joined them in hating Trump. He did the same thing to Gilbert who they said did the show close to 200 times and most were when someone cancelled he would walk over to join the news. Just a real shitty thing to do and shows he’s a fake
It was Handler. I thought it was her or Whitney Cummings for some reason. I almost understand the Trump thing (probably could have just kept quiet about it) but the Gilbert thing is indefensible.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It was Handler. I thought it was her or Whitney Cummings for some reason. I almost understand the Trump thing (probably could have just kept quiet about it) but the Gilbert thing is indefensible.
He had kept quiet about it at first - saying how he was good to him for years and a friend - even calling him once before a debate to clear up something he said related to Stern that wasn’t true - but eventually had to do the same shit as every other hack comedian. He would have AWFUL trump impersonators on the show and even a Ivanka impersonator then just full on hate. I remember Norm got shit for saying he wouldn’t join in on the trump bashing not because he was a supporter but because trump bashing is “low hanging fruit” and unoriginal since everyone else is doing it and he was right.

But Gilbert? He proved he’d a piece of shit with no back bone. Gilbert was one of the shows best guests and he turned his back on someone that had been so good to him. He didn’t even let him come on to promote his documentary.