• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stern is a faggot thread 6 million

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He had kept quiet about it at first - saying how he was good to him for years and a friend - even calling him once before a debate to clear up something he said related to Stern that wasn’t true - but eventually had to do the same shit as every other hack comedian. He would have AWFUL trump impersonators on the show and even a Ivanka impersonator then just full on hate. I remember Norm got shit for saying he wouldn’t join in on the trump bashing not because he was a supporter but because trump bashing is “low hanging fruit” and unoriginal since everyone else is doing it and he was right.
As a Canadian citizen Norm couldn’t vote anyways haha. At least Kyle Dunnigan does a good one and he’s funny. He used to be on Metzger and Sherrod’s podcast a lot doing it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
As a Canadian citizen Norm couldn’t vote anyways haha. At least Kyle Dunnigan does a good one and he’s funny. He used to be on Metzger and Sherrod’s podcast a lot doing it.
I remember when he went on the view and they asked him about politics and said something like “bill Clinton killed a guy” and they all were shocked and then he did his “what? I don’t know, I’m Canadian”

I think the Trump one Stern had was the one that did the Chrissy Mayr wedding. Fitting as Stern is cheap when it comes to paying performers.

Forum Clout
What really made me turn on Stern was how he did a 180 on Trump after Trump had been so good to him for so many years because everybody else was doing it. Im not even a big Trump fan but it really was a shitty move to someone who would always deliver on the show - got the joke and went along with it - even filling in if someone cancelled to help the show out. But Hollywood wouldn’t be Howie’s friend unless he joined them in hating Trump. He did the same thing to Gilbert who they said did the show close to 200 times and most were when someone cancelled he would walk over to join the news. Just a real shitty thing to do and shows he’s a fake
And it wasn't like Howie was unaware that Trump was a scumbag before. He was well aware of who he was, and he had him on his show regularly anyway. Howard is pandering, plain and simple. Howard is crippled by the guilt and shame he feels over how he ruined his family, and he's trying to absolve himself by desperately seeking the acceptance of what he considers to be respectable showbiz society. He wants these celebrities to give him the love and appreciation his family never will.

It will end up backfiring on him, too. Every time he obnoxiously bleats about how "woke" and evolved he is, it'll just inspire the anti-woke culture warrior retards to dig up more dirt on him, of which there is plenty. He has been beyond fortunate thus far, and hasn't really had his past thrown in his face to any significant degree, but there's no guarantee that will continue.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It will end up backfiring on him, too. Every time he obnoxiously bleats about how "woke" and evolved he is, it'll just inspire the anti-woke culture warrior retards to dig up more dirt on him, of which there is plenty. He has been beyond fortunate thus far, and hasn't really had his past thrown in his face to any significant degree, but there's no guarantee that will continue.
You’d be shocked. The “Howard is proud to be woke” thing hit the front page of Reddit and everyone is literally praising him for the hardwork he put in and how “redeemed” he is. Fucking how? For spouting basic leftist talking points? It’s insane how they’re willing to excuse offensiveness when its their side

Forum Clout
You’d be shocked. The “Howard is proud to be woke” thing hit the front page of Reddit and everyone is literally praising him for the hardwork he put in and how “redeemed” he is. Fucking how? For spouting basic leftist talking points? It’s insane how they’re willing to excuse offensiveness when its their side
I have to believe that most of those fags have never actually heard the HSS of old. They think he's been more or less doing the show he does now all along, and has atoned for a handful of racist/sexist transgressions that may have happened from time to time. They have no idea what the show was actually like, though. Explaining Stern and shock radio to them is like trying to explain that, at one time, Bill Haley And The Comets were considered dangerously subversive and responsible for youth riots. It seems impossible, ridiculous, unreal. America's beloved celebrity interviewer asked every woman if she was "three inputs", said "nigger" dozens of times a day just for fun, called Ellen "Ellen Degenerate", and badgered his wife for anal sex on the air? Impossible, no way. They don't understand.

If he keeps picking fights, people will drag more of his old content into the light, and you never know which of those old transgressions is going to be the one that sticks. IMO the best thing he has going for himself in that regard is how little people care about him nowadays. Being a big radio star in 2023 is a little like being Bill Haley in 1985. People know who he is, but no one really gives a shit.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Because his PR team paid for it to be there. Stern was always paying his staff to put him in the newspapers or the media. His big Pelican Brief presentation had an entire section about the staff registering fake accounts on social media pretending to be Stern fans and promoting the show. He wanted his staff to make fake Twitter accounts and spam celebrities like Lady Gaga with messages such as "I'm a big fan of yours you should go on the Stern Show".

This is an old trick in show business. Your PR team comes up with some scenario to get you into the news. Like you go on a high profile public date with an upcoming model. Or if you are female you date a high profile athlete. The whole thing is planned and you call the photographers a week before so that they can get the best shots. You do it when you have a new movie or album coming out usually. But Stern is addicted to media mentions and so he does this every few months.

Stern probably had his 'woke' manifesto written for him a month ago. His PR team preps some big push for social media and a few NYC media outlets or newspapers. And then Stern goes on air and rants. He did this once many years ago where his PR team put together a speech for him about how "gays need to be protected". And they had this big campaign for Stern in the media being the number one gay friendly entertainer.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
He gave himself the title of greatest interviewer just like he called himself king of all media. He should have lost all his fans when he put out that “Howard Stern Comes Again” book which was just transcripts of his interviews and only 10 pages of new material. It’s amazing how pathetic he is now.
Fuck back in the day on demand Howard was on and the idea he would become a Jewish grandmother was unthinkable watched Jeff the Drunk ride the Sybian

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I have to believe that most of those fags have never actually heard the HSS of old. They think he's been more or less doing the show he does now all along, and has atoned for a handful of racist/sexist transgressions that may have happened from time to time. They have no idea what the show was actually like, though. Explaining Stern and shock radio to them is like trying to explain that, at one time, Bill Haley And The Comets were considered dangerously subversive and responsible for youth riots. It seems impossible, ridiculous, unreal. America's beloved celebrity interviewer asked every woman if she was "three inputs", said "nigger" dozens of times a day just for fun, called Ellen "Ellen Degenerate", and badgered his wife for anal sex on the air? Impossible, no way. They don't understand.

If he keeps picking fights, people will drag more of his old content into the light, and you never know which of those old transgressions is going to be the one that sticks. IMO the best thing he has going for himself in that regard is how little people care about him nowadays. Being a big radio star in 2023 is a little like being Bill Haley in 1985. People know who he is, but no one really gives a shit.
Saying Nigger on normie radio frank discussions about Race 🙂

Forum Clout
His big Pelican Brief presentation had an entire section about the staff registering fake accounts on social media pretending to be Stern fans and promoting the show. He wanted his staff to make fake Twitter accounts and spam celebrities like Lady Gaga with messages such as "I'm a big fan of yours you should go on the Stern Show".
How many legit daily listeners can he even have left at this point? It can't be many.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
The other Trump betrayal was that he had Hillary Clinton on.

I remember Trump would go on Stern and deliver. I wasn't a big Trump guy in the late 90s/early 00s but Trump was entertaining.

I think the AGT thing should be looked into more. Surely someone who worked on that show would divulge something. I can't imagine being a producer who got Howard Stern to come on and be the next Simon Cowell was happy when Howard did his whole "you're fantastic and make me cry" schtick. You know someone was tasked with having to tell Howie to be meaner and Howard must have given the "I know what I'm doing" type of response.

He was hard to work with in the 90s as well. The FX show "Son of the Beach" was not canceled due to poor ratings or that it wasn't funny (there are still a couple of lines I remember) it was because FX executives *hated* dealing with Stern, so Stern got all those people fired indirectly.

He's just a fucking cunt.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Because his PR team paid for it to be there. Stern was always paying his staff to put him in the newspapers or the media. His big Pelican Brief presentation had an entire section about the staff registering fake accounts on social media pretending to be Stern fans and promoting the show. He wanted his staff to make fake Twitter accounts and spam celebrities like Lady Gaga with messages such as "I'm a big fan of yours you should go on the Stern Show".

This is an old trick in show business. Your PR team comes up with some scenario to get you into the news. Like you go on a high profile public date with an upcoming model. Or if you are female you date a high profile athlete. The whole thing is planned and you call the photographers a week before so that they can get the best shots. You do it when you have a new movie or album coming out usually. But Stern is addicted to media mentions and so he does this every few months.

Stern probably had his 'woke' manifesto written for him a month ago. His PR team preps some big push for social media and a few NYC media outlets or newspapers. And then Stern goes on air and rants. He did this once many years ago where his PR team put together a speech for him about how "gays need to be protected". And they had this big campaign for Stern in the media being the number one gay friendly entertainer.
He's got some real clever Puerto Ricans working for him.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
How many legit daily listeners can he even have left at this point? It can't be many.
I would be shocked if he was hitting 30K daily even. He broadcasts barely ever anymore. Doesn't have a regular schedule with his endless vacations. The format of the show is radically different from the past (no Artie or Jackie, no Robin's news, new more H100 News Team, no more edgy comedians, etc.). He is still under premium content as well so there is another paywall that prevents new listenership.

I've seen some speculation that he's under 10K for any given quarter hour which is insane for what his pay is annually. And that the average time spent listening is less than a single break. No joke, the Jim and Sam show, might have a better TSL than the Stern Show. As people are basically instantly tuning out of Stern's show. And if his H100 numbers are that low then H101 has to be getting 1K listeners at any given quarter hour. And is basically a dead channel.

Stern is getting over $100million a year from Sirius still. Wild. He didn't make that money back for them even during his peak years. Guy has probably one of the worst entertainment contracts of all time.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I've seen some speculation that he's under 10K for any given quarter hour which is insane for what his pay is annually. And that the average time spent listening is less than a single break. No joke, the Jim and Sam show, might have a better TSL than the Stern Show. As people are basically instantly tuning out of Stern's show. And if his H100 numbers are that low then H101 has to be getting 1K listeners at any given quarter hour. And is basically a dead channel.
Because, and this is going to be insane to believe, but Jim and Sam have fans. And they proudly identify as Jim and Sam fans. Howard doesn’t have that anymore. Appealing to everybody means appealing to nobody. His proudest fans are soccer moms. Any real fan is a former Howard fan and not a current one. People don’t listen to Howie for Howie, they listen for whatever celebrity he has on. People (somehow) listen for Jim and Sam.
Stern is getting over $100million a year from Sirius still. Wild. He didn't make that money back for them even during his peak years. Guy has probably one of the worst entertainment contracts of all time.
I truly don’t understand it. I don’t fault Stern for asking but I fault Sirius for paying. The only explanation I have is that this is his last contract and they’re done with him or they truly have no accounting of who listens to what.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Fuck back in the day on demand Howard was on and the idea he would become a Jewish grandmother was unthinkable watched Jeff the Drunk ride the Sybian
I’m not above laughing at it but they’d absolutely degrade and humiliate both Jeff and HPErik. Erik seemed to lean into it and Jeff was so wasted he was oblivious but they were both lonely and needed the attention. “But but but we got Jeff to get his boil on his ass fixed live on air.” What did he ride the sybian for, a case of beer? Not to mention there were plenty of times where Jeff got very sad and very defeated.

G

images (37).jpeg

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
I truly don’t understand it. I don’t fault Stern for asking but I fault Sirius for paying. The only explanation I have is that this is his last contract and they’re done with him or they truly have no accounting of who listens to what.
If Howard still has all of his jew connections like Mel Cardstand (to quote Bobo) then he will get something like $100million a year for three years or something along those lines. He will be like Imus or Limbaugh and basically try to die in the broadcasting booth. If he gets divorced he'll have nothing left but radio anyways.