• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stern is a faggot thread 6 million

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
19C61536-2AA4-4725-8D50-4578E73E26A1.jpeg

72E8CA61-9F40-4DEB-848D-C59183F15F64.jpeg

Forum Clout
No matter what he does, and no matter how hard he tries, and no matter how much he wishes it wasn't so, Stern will always and forever be the "foul-mouthed shock jock". No one will remember him as anything else. He can pretend he never played the bongos on whores' asses, he can pretend he didn't say "nigger" forty times in an hour, but he did, and that's all anyone will remember about him.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
No matter what he does, and no matter how hard he tries, and no matter how much he wishes it wasn't so, Stern will always and forever be the "foul-mouthed shock jock". No one will remember him as anything else. He can pretend he never played the bongos on whores' asses, he can pretend he didn't say "nigger" forty times in an hour, but he did, and that's all anyone will remember about him.
Its all anyone ever liked him for in the first place.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I didn’t add the context of the article. Basically some random Youtuber made a video saying Howie went woke and thats what he’s responding to. I don’t give a fuck if Howie gets a 500th vax shot or hates Trump. The problem is he’s not funny and he’s a goddamn phony. This has been hashed out on the sub so much but theres a difference between maturing and changing vs “I never said the N word Robin hoo hoo.” No one thinks he’s “woke” because he’s a mouth breathing stereotypical leftist. They think he’s woke because he went from trying to get models to step on scales to asking them sympathetically about their eating disorders.

Forum Clout
I didn’t add the context of the article. Basically some random Youtuber made a video saying Howie went woke and thats what he’s responding to. I don’t give a fuck if Howie gets a 500th vax shot or hates Trump. The problem is he’s not funny and he’s a goddamn phony. This has been hashed out on the sub so much but theres a difference between maturing and changing vs “I never said the N word Robin hoo hoo.” No one thinks he’s “woke” because he’s a mouth breathing stereotypical leftist. They think he’s woke because he went from trying to get models to step on scales to asking them sympathetically about their eating disorders.
Howie wanted to be the new Simon so, so bad, but it failed miserably, so he pivoted to his new persona..."interviewer to the stars". And no one's buying that one, either. He's a terrible, terrible interviewer, who sounds like a genuine retard most of the time. "Did you become famous to prove your father wrong?"...shut up, bagel-bender.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Howie wanted to be the new Simon so, so bad, but it failed miserably, so he pivoted to his new persona..."interviewer to the stars".
I never watched AGT but from the clips i’ve seen of Howie its different. AGT WANTED him to be the new Simon but Howie didn’t even try. At that point he was way past being a shock jock and he wasn’t gonna be one on a national TV show and his first “big break” into Hollywood. The comparison i’ve always made between O&A and Howard is that no matter how much Howard claimed he “didn’t care” he always wanted to elevate himself to the level of a respected celebrity. O&A didn’t give a fuck about that. The only thing they cared about was being number 1 in radio, but they also weren’t going to be completely fake to attain that.
And no one's buying that one, either. He's a terrible, terrible interviewer, who sounds like a genuine retard most of the time. "Did you become famous to prove your father wrong?".
The most nauseating clips are anytime he has some prissy faggot doing an acoustic set on his show and at the end of it he claps, cries, and hugs them. Then goes on to ask them pointless questions. Its amazing how much i can hate a man who i have so little invested in.
..shut up, bagel-bender.
In the words of Don Imus, he’s a beanie wearing boner nosed jew boy.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
He used to be cool. It’s clear that after 2010 he went fag

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Im currently listening to all the shows from 1998. They are fucking hilarious. You would swear it's a completely different person today. Fucking 2 faced heeb. Betrayed his fans so his dumb gold digging wife could hang with celebrities.
He still really motherfucked her by not having a kid with her. Especially since he mentioned they had actually talked seriously about it at one point. Saving all those cats and dogs won’t fill the child sized hole in her heart.