Stalkers are trying to take our fire pit

Found on Reddit..

Screenshot 2024-05-21 211919.png

Spook

Based on what? He literally has falsified evidence a number of times. Sure it could be somebody else but Occam's razor and all.
Occam's razor but he humored a person pretending to be the Craigslist Lesbians in a text exchange that made him look like a fucking asshole?

Sorry child, but the truth is grey. Pat's behind the fake vandalism probably, he killed Bernell, but he has had pizzas ordered to his door and his Adirondacks did get taken away.

Ashcroft

With gusto and style, micropenis.
Nobody from here is doing this, for the 900th time this month. Nobody here is going to risk some person's life, and a subsequent murder charge, when this retard starts shooting or using his kung fu on some lesbian trying to build a firepit.

Naht funny. The type of thing a Kiwitard or an author trying to get attention and victimhood points would do.

I don't think it's anyone here doing it but it sure as hell is funny.

Nobody from here is doing this, for the 900th time this month. Nobody here is going to risk some person's life, and a subsequent murder charge, when this retard starts shooting or using his kung fu on some lesbian trying to build a firepit.

Naht funny. The type of thing a Kiwitard or an author trying to get attention and victimhood points would do.
It's undignified.

Occam's razor but he humored a person pretending to be the Craigslist Lesbians in a text exchange that made him look like a fucking asshole?

Sorry child, but the truth is grey. Pat's behind the fake vandalism probably, he killed Bernell, but he has had pizzas ordered to his door and his Adirondacks did get taken away.
Yes to "gather evidence". He doesn't get how things work. He thinks if he convinces the police the chairs were stolen and a funster pretends to be the thief they've committed a crime. He isn't very bright. One truism we have is, when giving a choice, Pat will always make the wrong one.

Last time I said this shit came from here you faggots car crashed me and basically treated it like snitching, as if everything I just said couldn’t just be found by Pat himself if he knew were to look.

I’m not interested in policing this place or saying “Fuck the people who did this”, it’s just about being 100% honest. Because seriously this is a slippery slope to “If they posted his shit on Craigslist and denied it, and they’re denying the SWATtings, whats to stop them from being responsible for those too?”
that is a good point, it makes any denial (of things we didnt f'kin do!) seem less credible.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Are they not allowed to put up a real fence?
Furniture theft aside, that seems like the thing to do if terrorists are trying to kill your family. This can't be Patrick doing it. Its way too funny and there is no possible benefit to faking this. I guess it could be someone from here, but every public freak out attracts more possible Patposters. It could just as easily be some random teenager from milwaukee who just happened to be posting a scam ad for a ps5.