Stalkers are trying to take our fire pit

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
IMG_6825.jpeg

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Nobody from here is doing this, for the 900th time this month. Nobody here is going to risk some person's life, and a subsequent murder charge, when this retard starts shooting or using his kung fu on some lesbian trying to build a firepit.

Naht funny. The type of thing a Kiwitard or an author trying to get attention and victimhood points would do.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
If he never posted about this shit no one would know there were craigslist ads. Now by freaking out he’s guaranteed duplicates like this one. DLTIW

Also come on, it’s a pile of fucking bricks. Is someone gonna come by and start taking it piece by piece?
His retarded logic and thirst for attention will always be his downfall. The first time his trolls hear about it is from his own posts.

Nobody from here is doing this, for the 900th time this month. Nobody here is going to risk some person's life, and a subsequent murder charge, when this retard starts shooting or using his kung fu on some lesbian trying to build a firepit.

Naht funny. The type of thing a Kiwitard or an author trying to get attention and victimhood points would do.
I'd say 99% it's him, but if it's not the fact is he agreed he might use deadly force on a trespasser onto his unfenced property, not his actual house. There is zero justification to use deadly force on somebody taking your trash or bricks. His own actions are all self owns.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Is he scrolling through Craigslist every 15 to get ahead of this stuff? Haha.

One of my favorite aspects of Rick's lolcow journey is how much time he must dedicate to all this. We pop in here a few times a day for some cheap laughs, but this must consume entire existence. And he actually thinks this is what winning looks like haha.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
reposting from the chair thread
1716321035376.png

I hope they catch and dox whoever is doing this, throw them the book