• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone posts a threatening pic of Nana's backyard on twitter. Nana responds:

Forum Clout
Plot twist:

Guy shows up with paint and brushes. Anthony finally finds peace in art and painting. They become friends and Anthony starts his 3rd career as a landscape painter.

He then paints his encounter in Times Square. He wins an award. During his acceptance speech, he reminds the audience black people are soulless animals, and the award is immediately rescinded.

He starts a Fivver and draws people's cats.
Boooooooo

Forum Clout
It's a fake from the old subreddit. Don't know the original poster. Had it saved and remembered it when this thread came up.

The legendary 'five blacks' appear in:
- Obama president NAAAH rant from 2008
- The five blacks Cumia had to yell at like at dogs. It wasn't their show, you see. 2014.
I hope when Anthony’s heart finally goes kaput it’s not his mom or dad or even Beavis that he sees inviting him to cross the rainbow bridge. It’s the five blacks like “about time, nigga” and Anthony has to spend eternity in the John Glenn High School cafeteria giving them fiddy cent every day. Sissyphus

Forum Clout
Might DM this guy, he should leave 7foot tall cardboard cut outs of the Harlem globe trotters in the woods at night.
Nana has no problem with calmly chewing some gum and dispatching cardboard niggers with well-placed shots. It's the real ones who scare him. Although, I bet mannequins would be almost as effective, as he is drunk and elderly, and won't be able to tell.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Nana has no problem with calmly chewing some gum and dispatching cardboard niggers with well-placed shots. It's the real ones who scare him. Although, I bet mannequins would be almost as effective, as he is drunk and elderly, and won't be able to tell.
I’d pay good money to have someone place black mannequins in his backyard. If people can fuck with Pat on CraigsList, why isn’t this effort put into fucking with Ant.

It’s not like he’s gonna come outside and shoot you, he’ll be a pissy faggot and hide inside while posting photos of you on socials like tough guy. Maybe Missy might come out and do something, cause Anthony always needs a real man to fight his battles.

Forum Clout
I’d pay good money to have someone place black mannequins in his backyard. If people can fuck with Pat on CraigsList, why isn’t this effort put into fucking with Ant.

It’s not like he’s gonna come outside and shoot you, he’ll be a pissy faggot and hide inside while posting photos of you on socials like tough guy. Maybe Missy might come out and do something, cause Anthony always needs a real man to fight his battles.
(Reaching excitedly for his gun) "ARE THOSE CARDBOARD NIGGERS BEHIND THOSE TREES???"

"No, I think they're real, or maybe mannequins.

"Oh, hahahahaholeeeeeeeshit. Shut off that light! Get away from that window! Gimme my phone!"

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
(Reaching excitedly for his gun) "ARE THOSE CARDBOARD NIGGERS BEHIND THOSE TREES???"

"No, I think they're real, or maybe mannequins.

"Oh, hahahahaholeeeeeeeshit. Shut off that light! Get away from that window! Gimme my phone!"
Bet any amount of money him and BroJoe have shot at nigger photos at gun ranges, cause that’s something a Cumia would do, and then wonder why “nobody at the gun range likes me” “Fucking Obama”

Forum Clout
Bet any amount of money him and BroJoe have shot at nigger photos at gun ranges, cause that’s something a Cumia would do, and then wonder why “nobody at the gun range likes me” “Fucking Obama”
"Give me ten of those nigger targets, please. What do you mean, racist? I'M CALLING THEM NIGGER TARGETS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE! FAGGIT!"

Forum Clout
"It's these Reddit assholes! They make up stories about me, like I'm a racist and a pedophile and an alcoholic and I fuck transsexuals and spit on my own floor and they send them to these Twitter niggers, and now they're driving by my FUCKING HOUSE! MY TWEETS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!"

"None of this explains the dead woman in your living room, Mr. Cue-mia."

"I TOLD YOU, I LOST MY GUN AND MY GIRLFRIEND MUST HAVE STEPPED ON IT! SHE HAS...HAD...BIG AHHAHAHA FEET! BEING AN IRRESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!"

"Have you been drinking tonight, sir?"

"My doctor SAID I could! Wine is considered FOOD on the other side! IT'S GOOD FOR THE HEART! MY ALCOHOLISM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!"
Mother fucker. I need to go to bed and now I'm giggling uncontrollably.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
People are entitled to their opinions. And some idiots are driven to the point where they want to physically assault me over them? They think they can judge what’s right and decent in the world and mete out their brand of justice on me? They can go screw themselves!
Someone wants to get violent with me for joking and voicing opinions, thinking I’m a piece of shit for merely saying what I’m saying, and they’re not a piece of shit for wanting to beat the shit out of me?
- Cumia, A.(2024). Spare Me

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Bet any amount of money him and BroJoe have shot at nigger photos at gun ranges, cause that’s something a Cumia would do, and then wonder why “nobody at the gun range likes me”
That’s illegal in every single state. No pictures of faces. Good way to get fined to oblivion and put out of business.