• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone posts a threatening pic of Nana's backyard on twitter. Nana responds:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I bet Ant has been playing out scenarios of him getting his first black kill. He has been fantasizing about this chance since getting shook down for $0.50 in grade school. I bet he put a gun in every room and is wearing his tactical 5.11 gear like he is in a militia

View attachment 212838
I hope Nana snipes a mailman in a nigger paranoia haze thinking you can legally do that (it’s the South!) and it results in a 12 hour police standoff ending with a shotgun toe trigger.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The prospect of Nana collapsing in fear as 5 or 6 FN's all stomp his head in and steal all his shit is destroying my ribs. The best part is blacks make sure to record all of their crimes and post them on social media so we'll probably get to see it.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I bet Ant has been playing out scenarios of him getting his first black kill. He has been fantasizing about this chance since getting shook down for $0.50 in grade school. I bet he put a gun in every room and is wearing his tactical 5.11 gear like he is in a militia

View attachment 212838

I think he was playing out those scenarios before.

Now that it’s real, the frail 60 year old has to be living in secret terror. He can’t let Missy know he’s afraid for his life, so I’m sure he’s doing tons of macho posturing - but deep inside he’s scared as fuck.

Forum Clout
I'm all in with Anth entering the "paranoid late-stage John McAfee" era of his career:

Screenshot from 2024-07-23 12-26-23.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Funny as that was immediately my first suspicion. She's already given the okay for Nana to get back on the beer and drinking himself retarded every night despite being his carer.

Could bury the cunt under the floorboards as his last chance at survival.

"HA! It's the beating of her hideous heart! This is like Columbo! HO-LEE SHIT!"

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Can someone actually explain what this is?

Who are the "infamous" five black guys?
Where'd the private convo come from, is the receiver on the right for instagram?
Why do they sound like horrible dialogue written by a shitpost here?
FIVE BLACKS started FUCKING WITH ME

I TOLD THEM THIS AINT YOUR SHOW!!!!

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Can someone actually explain what this is?

Who are the "infamous" five black guys?
Where'd the private convo come from, is the receiver on the right for instagram?
Why do they sound like horrible dialogue written by a shitpost here?
It's a fake from the old subreddit. Don't know the original poster. Had it saved and remembered it when this thread came up.

The legendary 'five blacks' appear in:
- Obama president NAAAH rant from 2008
- The five blacks Cumia had to yell at like at dogs. It wasn't their show, you see. 2014.