• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone posts a threatening pic of Nana's backyard on twitter. Nana responds:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Oh SHIT

GTIykHVXsAEO0zi

I love how one of his worst fears are coming true. He’s not gonna do shit, he’ll stay in the house or yell nigger from a window

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
You just KNOW he has to be living in terror, wandering around with his guns, fight or flight activated at the slightest sound.

It is SO FUCKING HILARIOUS that he fled NYC to “get away from FNs!!!!” only to have them stalking him from the woods.

Please God give us a Deliverance situation, please!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You just KNOW he has to be living in terror, wandering around with his guns, fight or flight activated at the slightest sound.

It is SO FUCKING HILARIOUS that he fled NYC to “get away from FNs!!!!” only to have them stalking him from the woods.

I was just going to type this. He can brag on twitter and act like a tough guy but you know everytime he puts that phone down his stomach goes into knots. Pistol on the coffee table, safety off, just in case

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout

Wood Niggers Vs Nana

Forum Clout
I bet Ant has been playing out scenarios of him getting his first black kill. He has been fantasizing about this chance since getting shook down for $0.50 in grade school. I bet he put a gun in every room and is wearing his tactical 5.11 gear like he is in a militia

View attachment 212838
Anthony will never get his first black kill, but the black community can be directly attributed to his inevitable death by heart attack or stroke. Even in real life Anthony’s K : D ratio is horrendous.

Forum Clout
What are the chances this Twitter account is really Missy's. She might be sick of the count and figures this is a way to speed up the inevitable final heart attack. The only issue with that is the count taking her out in a drunken paranoid stupor when she returns home from getting railed at her dojo one night.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Anthony will never get his first black kill, but the black community can be directly attributed to his inevitable death by heart attack or stroke. Even in real life Anthony’s K : D ratio is horrendous.
The paranoia will really do its work when he gets to drinking. The longer this slowly plays out the harder the stress is on his frail body. The chances of him mixing his guns with being drunk and making some bad decisions are extremely high.