• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis will BREAK THE INTERNET when those SNL LIBTARDS see a REAL COMEDIAN!!

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Im pretty neutral on Shane overall. He's obviously trying to play the mainstream game, but he just doesnt fit in with that crowd. The quality of the show itself doesnt help him either. People have said Snl is bad for decades but if you really look at it, at least in the past the show had undoubtedly spawned casts and moments and pop culture that defined generations, regardless of critics. There were times were watching SNL felt like an events. Hell, I'd even argue that the worst clips on SNL vintage outshine the best modern clips. And usually the bad periods only lasted a few short years. Nowadays it feels like a sad corny 70s variety show zombie parody of itself held together by faggot drama club nerds, diversity hires, stuffy chinks and don't forget the kikes. Simply irrelevant for what feels like forever.
K.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
The podcast has some really funny moments, and I do like his sketches on YouTube, but man is this a tough watch. Obviously very nervous. Was hoping he’d have the balls norm didn’t to just ghost the show at the last second. But he wants a career I get it doesn’t want to get blacklisted after clawing his way back up. Make your money I guess, tough watch to be completely honest witcha
I read somewhere that you could actually get into legal trouble if you did that. Not sure if that’s true but that would explain why Norm didn’t ghost the show since he was clearly pretty angry he got fired. They probably have to sign a contract of some sort saying they’re going to do everything a regular SNL host is supposed to do. So not only would he have gotten blacklisted, he would’ve gotten kiked in court.

He really should’ve just declined though. I wanted him to do well but he fucking bombed doing material all of his fans have seen him do on 2 separate specials now. And he kept chastising the audience for not laughing enough which gave me douche chills. I can’t believe someone at his level doesn’t know you can’t do that.

But unlike guys like Attell who pretty much only make money off of standup, Shane is also a millionaire from his podcast so really he has zero incentive to improve as a comic. Really disappointed all around though. This whole event will probably end up making their podcast much worse too.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
But unlike guys like Attell who pretty much only make money off of standup, Shane is also a millionaire from his podcast so really he has zero incentive to improve as a comic. Really disappointed all around though. This whole event will probably end up making their podcast much worse too.

And he just moved to Austin so he can be free to support Israel without constraints.

Forum Clout
I read somewhere that you could actually get into legal trouble if you did that. Not sure if that’s true but that would explain why Norm didn’t ghost the show since he was clearly pretty angry he got fired. They probably have to sign a contract of some sort saying they’re going to do everything a regular SNL host is supposed to do. So not only would he have gotten blacklisted, he would’ve gotten kiked in court.
Plus alot of Norm's good friends still worked there at the time and while he was pissed at NBC I think he still liked and respected most of the show staff.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He's way more successful being fired from SNL than if he was working on that shit.
Of course he is. SNL famously pays shit. He still got fired when his sister had cancer and he admitted to breaking down crying while driving back from NYC a lot. He should have pulled his dick out. They tried to ruin his life.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I made it about a minute into whatever sketch was posted earlier and had to tap out. The acting is on par with a bad school play.
They were too concerned about being inclusive. Lots of women, a few blacks and gays and one wacky "over the top" white guy. All easily triggered and scared to do anything edgy anymore. Colin Jost and Kenan are the only funny ones and that could be debatable.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Shane was the least of their worries. That whole cast isnt funny. Watched a few of the skits and the cast was the worst part.

An actual comedian would stay away from SNL since the show can't make you a star like it could 30 years ago, and now all your old stand up or jokes could get brought up to ruin you. The result is the only cast is going to be bland people with nothing better to do.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
An actual comedian would stay away from SNL since the show can't make you a star like it could 30 years ago, and now all your old stand up or jokes could get brought up to ruin you. The result is the only cast is going to be bland people with nothing better to do.
You can tell they were more worried about having a inclusive cast rather than a funny one.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
They were too concerned about being inclusive. Lots of women, a few blacks and gays and one wacky "over the top" white guy. All easily triggered and scared to do anything edgy anymore. Colin Jost and Kenan are the only funny ones and that could be debatable.

Colin Jost made the edgiest joke all episode "It's ok white people, we'll just have to wait an extra day this month before it's finally over"