• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis will BREAK THE INTERNET when those SNL LIBTARDS see a REAL COMEDIAN!!

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
1708841018598.png

I swear the jews brought him on simply to humiliate him. Every joke that wasn't about him being fat and ugly was him promoting some zog nwo bullshit. Do the trump voice goy! Make him look like a fool! Nice balls faggot

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
That was pretty funny,, but the nervous weird faces he kept making were off putting.
Im pretty neutral on Shane overall. He's obviously trying to play the mainstream game, but he just doesnt fit in with that crowd. The quality of the show itself doesnt help him either. People have said Snl is bad for decades but if you really look at it, at least in the past the show had undoubtedly spawned casts and moments and pop culture that defined generations, regardless of critics. There were times were watching SNL felt like an events. Hell, I'd even argue that the worst clips on SNL vintage outshine the best modern clips. And usually the bad periods only lasted a few short years. Nowadays it feels like a sad corny 70s variety show zombie parody of itself held together by faggot drama club nerds, diversity hires, stuffy chinks and don't forget the kikes. Simply irrelevant for what feels like forever.

Forum Clout
The podcast has some really funny moments, and I do like his sketches on YouTube, but man is this a tough watch. Obviously very nervous. Was hoping he’d have the balls norm didn’t to just ghost the show at the last second. But he wants a career I get it doesn’t want to get blacklisted after clawing his way back up. Make your money I guess, tough watch to be completely honest witcha

G

The entire meta/tongue in cheek theme snl was going for ; the “goofy blue collar centre right comic juxtaposed with two black guys making him nervous because he cant relate to their culture while he acknowledges toeing the “pc”line of what he can and cant say to a liberal progressive audience… is. …infuriating.
And People eat that shit up
Too wordy?

IMG_0885.jpeg