• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis will BREAK THE INTERNET when those SNL LIBTARDS see a REAL COMEDIAN!!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I bet seth simons is fuming that Shane is on SNL. I wonder how many hit pieces he tried to craft to get him canceled again ( obviously it didnt work). I saw that Chris Destefano predict that SNL might hire Shane to be the dedicated Trump since Alec Baldwin has his hands full at the moment. I could see that happening.

Forum Clout

FINALLY SNL IS FUNNY AGAIN!

What are those drama club kids wearing and why do they seem like they're on anti-depressants and ADD medication? Zillennials don't seem to know how to act like regular people. Everything is just an affectation with them. Watch the Between Two Ferns movie for more proof of this. They literally don't know how to be genuine, which is where all humor comes from. It's like they were born out of test tubes.

G

What are those drama club kids wearing and why do they seem like they're on anti-depressants and ADD medication? Zillennials don't seem to know how to act like regular people. Everything is just an affectation with them. Watch the Between Two Ferns movie for more proof of this. They literally don't know how to be genuine, which is where all humor comes from. It's like they were born out of test tubes.
Social media fucked people up.