• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1724315064283.png

Forum Clout
What's that nonsense. We've already been properly edified:
The crux of the argument is him redefining "seizure" from "the police take your property without cause" to... I don't know. Nothing was ever taken, there's no reported damage, just hurt feelings. When his entire case is built around the 4th amendment against unlawful search and seizure, you kind of have to prove material objects were taken from you by the police. It means what I say it means, judge child.

I wouldn't be surprised if the judge outright dismisses the case based on how poor this brief is.

Because it means what I say it means. Indeed.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
It's weird but yeah. This was clearly written by a lawyer:

View attachment 218459

Quoting court cases and using unbiased language.

But then there's this:

View attachment 218460

Let me tell you EXACTLY what the swatters were thinking. "Without delving into the gritty details".

It really makes the entire brief really confusing, switching from legalese to Patrick's verbose storytelling.

"But that's where the agreement ends. Untenable is defendants' position that these general principles extend ad infinitum"

Is the worst paragraph he's ever written. He really couldn't structure an argument if his life depended on it. He can't even structure a sentence.

Forum Clout
Meanwhile Ade is preparing to cash in on her second, better spousal insurance plan.

I don't think Rick has ever considered how fucking lucky he was to make it out of that relationship alive, especially after threatening to murder Ade. That crazy bitch got him into the life insurance game, taught him everything he knows. Wouldn't be surprised if that time he totalled Rustang Sally was actually Ade cutting his brakes and he just happened to survive.
How many chairlift operators must die before her bloodlust for a dead Rick is satiated?

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
A seizure of a person would be if they put him in a cop car, drove him to the station, and put him in a cell for an extended period of time.

Did any of that happen? No. He was briefly handcuffed outside of his property after being hostile with police officers and refusing to let them verify nothing was wrong. Once the verification was complete, he had the handcuffs taken off and was allowed to return to his home.

How would you define it?

Forum Clout
This legal doc is Pat's last on-spec writing gig. The judge is going to skim over this and smell that a non-lawyer narcissist retard wrote it.

I actually think Pat might have a slight case and could win the ghetto lottery but as always he'll screw it up somehow, hilariously. He's also not the right color - the judge is going to take one look at Lyndon and the pasty pink pig suing him and give Lyndon the benefit of the doubt. Also, he might look at "Robinson-Tomlinson" and become enraged and toss it out of spite.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Seizure is defined as the police taking something away" (by who?)

You won't stop making shit up? Will you please stop making shit up?

If you're put in hand cuffs you are being detained. You are never free to go when you're in cuffs. You are stopped. Forcibly held. That...is being seized.
Yes. Any time a decision is made that restricts someone's rights, like the ability to leave, which requires some level of suspicion it is a 4th amendment issue. In this case their use of force was reasonable given pats apparent belligerent behavior. So you are right that there's was a seizure, and Jenna is correct that their was no 4th amendment violations. Keep in mind I Like Anal.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This is interesting.

View attachment 218466

First of all "consider a thought experiment" ugh.

But more importantly, Patrick says that a bomb threat was called into Miller Park during the Brewer's home opener, and includes the following article as proof:

Only problem... there's zero mention of any bomb threat or any other incident in the article. Nada.

He's literally assuming people won't do the research and just take his word when the article says nothing of the sort. It only talks about how Milwaukee was in high spirits, excited for the home opener and blowout win.

IANAL but you can't do that, right? Lying and putting "this article definitively states there was a bomb threat" when it doesn't?
Can I hear more thoughts on this(home opener bomb-threat) for a second:

1724339335536.png

So he linked an article that makes no reference to a bomb-threat. I've seen people explain that this was moronically done as proof that the home opener was on the April 2nd(unless that was sarcasm). What the fuck was the point in that?
Let's ignore the article that has nothing in it.

HOW "We do know that the harassers, pretending to be Tomlinson, called in a bomb.." is that possible? Why/how DO they know this happened? And is it normal to not explain how they know?

Did Fatrick actually add that in because his omnipotence(he ordered the bomb threat) knew that it happened and exactly how it happened?

Also regarding:
1724339762092.png
1724339787515.png

I'm 16, dick about litigation. Can the cops bring in this goof in any way? It'd be some he said/she said i guess, wonder if the kid recorded the orders. That text above implies that Fatrick had to talk over the phone with him for the self-swat orders, why wouldn't the kid be recording these

Honoria

Forum Clout
I still think it's getting dismissed (I have no idea how that works but I guess it's before the November date?). If this goes to trial it's going to take even longer than usual because you know the state will throw every "stall tactic" they can to make him spend money on lawyers. Based on the con photos he'll be dead before day 1.

I thought they'd throw some money at him until I read the first response. Naming Lyndon, then throwing in a bunch of random officers - not good. Also Pat's own evidence has him acting crazy while the cops act calm - what do they have? The audio from his neighbor is even worse. I would like to be in the room when Pat's legal team sees any bodycam footage.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He'd drink so much that his brain would turn to mush like Lady Di's within just a few years...assuming his ticker doesn't give out first.

Also, did anyone else read the motion with the Cryptic Web Chronicles AI voice in their head?
He would by a top of the line car, a new home, and take a long vacation. He would run through a million dollars in 6 months to a year.