• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
It's weird but yeah. This was clearly written by a lawyer:

View attachment 218459

Quoting court cases and using unbiased language.

But then there's this:

View attachment 218460

Let me tell you EXACTLY what the swatters were thinking. "Without delving into the gritty details".

It really makes the entire brief really confusing, switching from legalese to Patrick's verbose storytelling.
He likely insisted on a rewrite and to add his own sections.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It's to prove, and I quote the brief, "every officer in Milwaukee was aware of Mr. Tomlinson's issues with his harassers".

He put in a legal document what a special, important, famous boy he is. Every officer knows me, child.
every time i'm out of the Jenna business.. you PULL ME BACK IN

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If the judge doesn't throw it out and somehow it makes it to trial I think the city is going to settle. I doubt that Milwaukee wants it to go on trial.

Insane take, they have the law on their side completely and he’s named multiple officers personally, they are not unanimously agreeing to settle when he’s got zero chance. It’s getting tossed.

Emotional thought experiments vs concise legal rebuttals.

Forum Clout
I'll come out and say it, I(♥)ANAL, but this seems to be as good as Rick could have replied. Good job by the Strang Bradley guys tardwrangling the pig into submission and avoiding lulzy lines

The beauty of patposting is that it's an infinite-sum game:
- Do the lawsuit get dismissed? LOL
- Do we have a new trial? LMAO
- Does Rick prevail against all odds, and gets some money via settlement/full porcine victory? You just know he will throw all that money back on the roulette table and ask a do over vs Leslie/Quaso/Boomia: Lol, lmao even.

Forum Clout
If the judge doesn't throw it out and somehow it makes it to trial I think the city is going to settle. I doubt that Milwaukee wants it to go on trial.
I figure that both sides want the cheapest, most expedient option - City for a dismissal, and Fatrick for a settlement. I’ve been lucky enough to have this retardation off of my life’s bingo card, but if Milwaukee was going for the most expedient option, wouldn’t they have offered some paltry sum to STFU and go away?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'll come out and say it, I(♥)ANAL, but this seems to be as good as Rick could have replied. Good job by the Strang Bradley guys tardwrangling the pig into submission and avoiding lulzy lines

- Does Rick prevail against all odds, and gets some money via settlement/full porcine victory? You just know he will throw all that money back on the roulette table and ask a do over vs Leslie/Quaso/Boomia: Lol, lmao even.
Disagree that they avoided embarrassing themselves. As Jenna and some others posted, there is *plenty* of cringey Pat stuff shoehorned into this piece of garbage. However, I do agree that the brief properly written legal section does provide some solid citations of legal precedence which is exactly what they need to get it to go to trial. An actually good lawyer would have written pages and pages of those and cut out all of Pat's nonsense though.

On the bright side, if it goes to trial then suddenly Pat's word isn't enough no matter how much he oinks about it and body cam footage and police reports have to come into play. I believe one of those VPN calls mentioned was the one Torswats posted as proof that Pat was paying him to swat him so the Torswats situation suddenly could be in play as well. This is guaranteed ribs for months and Pat will end up paying a fortune for it no matter what.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

Honestly, I think the opposite. MPD's claim was entirely lawyer-written in lawyer-speak, he responded with more of his storytelling and trying to elicit sympathy.

The crux of the argument is him redefining "seizure" from "the police take your property without cause" to... I don't know. Nothing was ever taken, there's no reported damage, just hurt feelings. When his entire case is built around the 4th amendment against unlawful search and seizure, you kind of have to prove material objects were taken from you by the police. It means what I say it means, judge child.

There's qualified immunity, and then there's the simple fact that sometimes humans have to follow the orders of authority figures. It's like suing the TSA for $1 million because you wanted to fly to Hawaii but refused to go through a metal detector, and claiming that somehow violates your constitutional rights. If a cop asks to see your spouse to make sure she's okay, the reasonable expectation is that your wife comes downstairs so the cop can affirm there's nothing wrong. No civilian has the right to order the police to go away, and both sides have conceded why this is true.

He's put all his cards on the table, and the MPD barely has. Like someone mentioned earlier, he has a police record threatening to kill his ex-wife and unborn baby: that alone goes beyond qualified immunity because Patrick already has a DV charge on his rap sheet.

I wouldn't be surprised if the judge outright dismisses the case based on how poor this brief is.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
On the bright side, if it goes to trial then suddenly Pat's word isn't enough no matter how much he oinks about it and body cam footage and police reports have to come into play.

The bodycam footage will completely destroy Pat's case. Him screaming at the top of his lungs and aggressively threatening officers (both verbally and physically) is more than enough probable cause to temporarily put him in handcuffs and search the premises just to make sure there's nothing wrong.

The entire lawsuit from Patrick's side is once again based on the premise he is a perfect angel and whyus.jpg. When the cops show up to a call and you drunkenly start yelling at them, you get lucky when they don't haul you down to the drunk tank for the night.

Forum Clout
I figure that both sides want the cheapest, most expedient option - City for a dismissal, and Fatrick for a settlement. I’ve been lucky enough to have this retardation off of my life’s bingo card, but if Milwaukee was going for the most expedient option, wouldn’t they have offered some paltry sum to STFU and go away?

You cant offer settlements THAT easily. There's already an stablished industry solely focused in milking the govt via lawsuits and you certainly dont want to add up to that creating precedents/case law

On the bright side, if it goes to trial then suddenly Pat's word isn't enough no matter how much he oinks about it and body cam footage and police reports have to come into play. I believe one of those VPN calls mentioned was the one Torswats posted as proof that Pat was paying him to swat him so the Torswats situation suddenly could be in play as well. This is guaranteed ribs for months and Pat will end up paying a fortune for it no matter what.

A trial would mean that an actual team of lawyers (not just Quasi this time) would actually comb over Rick colossal digital footprint and his my-dad-works-at-nintendo lies. The list of scenarios coming out of that is endless

So maybe my take is biased, because the funniest outcome of this would be a full Ally-McBeal-type lawsuit episode. Rick needs small wins so he can later step on bigger rakes. Rick technically got a small win in the temporary restriction order against BDA but then that gave us one of the best audios of the entire saga. Rick botching the new TRO vs Dan Mullen? small laughs, but a new hearing would have been hilarious.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

Imma agree with this. I have a feeling there's enough in there that unless the defense destroys them with FACTS AND LOGIC in the next response, then the judge will want to see this proceed and we'll get a nice circus of pat retardation.
Honestly, I think the opposite. MPD's claim was entirely lawyer-written in lawyer-speak, he responded with more of his storytelling and trying to elicit sympathy.

The crux of the argument is him redefining "seizure" from "the police take your property without cause" to... I don't know. Nothing was ever taken, there's no reported damage, just hurt feelings. When his entire case is built around the 4th amendment against unlawful search and seizure, you kind of have to prove material objects were taken from you by the police. It means what I say it means, judge child.

There's qualified immunity, and then there's the simple fact that sometimes humans have to follow the orders of authority figures. It's like suing the TSA for $1 million because you wanted to fly to Hawaii but refused to go through a metal detector, and claiming that somehow violates your constitutional rights. If a cop asks to see your spouse to make sure she's okay, the reasonable expectation is that your wife comes downstairs so the cop can affirm there's nothing wrong. No civilian has the right to order the police to go away, and both sides have conceded why this is true.

He's put all his cards on the table, and the MPD barely has. Like someone mentioned earlier, he has a police record threatening to kill his ex-wife and unborn baby: that alone goes beyond qualified immunity because Patrick already has a DV charge on his rap sheet.

I wouldn't be surprised if the judge outright dismisses the case based on how poor this brief is.

I just really hope the judge lets this go to discovery because it's all vague enough that maybe something wrong did happen and he wants to see it. Then we get bodycam of nikki answering the door while patrick is shouting and pacing with clenched autism fists in the background... but they were supposed to walk away assuming there was nothing going on.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
If a judge lets this go to trial he's dumber than Rick. The MPD laid out in three separate iron-clad ways how Piggy Tits is fucked and all he could come back with is a bunch of emotional appeals and "this happened, trust me, no I don't have any evidence of it I'm sorry you're so stupid child" hearsay. Instead I hope the judge sees through this and sentences Patty to life without parole for the crime of being obesely retarded.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Imma agree with this. I have a feeling there's enough in there that unless the defense destroys them with FACTS AND LOGIC in the next response, then the judge will want to see this proceed and we'll get a nice circus of pat retardation.

I just really hope the judge lets this go to discovery because it's all vague enough that maybe something wrong did happen and he wants to see it. Then we get bodycam of nikki answering the door while patrick is shouting and pacing with clenched autism fists in the background... but they were supposed to walk away assuming there was nothing going on.
As far as I read they're in discovery now. That's why the city told him to fuck off in their motion.