• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
If a judge lets this go to trial he's dumber than Rick. The MPD laid out in three separate iron-clad ways how Piggy Tits is fucked and all he could come back with is a bunch of emotional appeals and "this happened, trust me, no I don't have any evidence of it I'm sorry you're so stupid child" hearsay. Instead I hope the judge sees through this and sentences Patty to life without parole for the crime of being obesely retarded.
I actually kind of want him to. So when Piggy takes the L as usual, he gets to pay all the cities legal fees. I’m sure that’s gonna be close to $125k

Forum Clout
The crux of the argument is him redefining "seizure" from "the police take your property without cause" to... I don't know. Nothing was ever taken, there's no reported damage, just hurt feelings. When his entire case is built around the 4th amendment against unlawful search and seizure, you kind of have to prove material objects were taken from you by the police. It means what I say it means, judge child.
That's the crux of the argument in your retard brain. Nobody's "redefining seizure." You think it doesn't apply to persons?

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects..."

Not that you've ever read the Constitution, but if you had, what do you think "persons" refers to?

Why are you spewing paragraphs of shit thinking you're analyzing anything?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
That's the crux of the argument in your retard brain. Nobody's "redefining seizure." You think it doesn't apply to persons?

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects..."

Not that you've ever read the Constitution, but if you had, what do you think "persons" refers to?

A seizure of a person would be if they put him in a cop car, drove him to the station, and put him in a cell for an extended period of time.

Did any of that happen? No. He was briefly handcuffed outside of his property after being hostile with police officers and refusing to let them verify nothing was wrong. Once the verification was complete, he had the handcuffs taken off and was allowed to return to his home.

How would you define it?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

Pig/human hybrids are in an as yet undefined legal grey area. This could be exciting new precedent establishing them as non-persons.

Forum Clout
A seizure of a person would be if they put him in a cop car, drove him to the station, and put him in a cell for an extended period of time.

Did any of that happen? No. He was briefly handcuffed outside of his property after being hostile with police officers and refusing to let them verify nothing was wrong. Once the verification was complete, he had the handcuffs taken off and was allowed to return to his home.

How would you define it?
First you said seizure referred to property and they are redifining it as persons.

Now you say seizure is persons, but only if they drove off in a cop car, and put him in a cell for an "extended period of time."

Why do you keep plucking shit out of your asshole and proclaiming it truth? Without even bothering to polish it?

Jenna

Forum Clout
First you said seizure referred to property and they are redifining it as persons.

Now you say seizure is persons, but only if they drove off in a cop car, and put him in a cell for an "extended period of time."

Why do you keep plucking shit out of your asshole and proclaiming it truth? Without even bothering to polish it?

Patrick nor Niki have been hauled away during any of the swat calls. Seizure is defined as the police taking something away, and this does include people under the broad umbrella. However this term is waived when the police have any reason to suspect a crime - thus spending the night in the drunk tank, or taking away a husband after a domestic violence call.

If the police knock on your door and go "we're taking to you to prison just because we feel like it", then yes you'd have a very good case of seizure of person. So for one, it wouldn't apply because Patrick yells and threatens enough to escalate it to at least "disorderly conduct", and two they never took his ass away from the hovel. The police never took a single thing from the hovel, and they need to take something for it to be defined a seizure.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
The bodycam footage will completely destroy Pat's case. Him screaming at the top of his lungs and aggressively threatening officers (both verbally and physically) is more than enough probable cause to temporarily put him in handcuffs and search the premises just to make sure there's nothing wrong.

The entire lawsuit from Patrick's side is once again based on the premise he is a perfect angel and whyus.jpg. When the cops show up to a call and you drunkenly start yelling at them, you get lucky when they don't haul you down to the drunk tank for the night.
"Hey we got a call of a deranged psycho who murdered his wife. It's a known swatting location but just show up and make sure everything's ok"

*Deranged psycho barges out screaming and cursing at the cops, and refuses to allow them to see wife*

Forum Clout
Patrick nor Niki have been hauled away during any of the swat calls. Seizure is defined as the police taking something away, and this does include people under the broad umbrella. However this term is waived when the police have any reason to suspect a crime - thus spending the night in the drunk tank, or taking away a husband after a domestic violence call.

If the police knock on your door and go "we're taking to you to prison just because we feel like it", then yes you'd have a very good case of seizure of person. So for one, it wouldn't apply because Patrick yells and threatens enough to escalate it to at least "disorderly conduct", and two they never took his ass away from the hovel. The police never took a single thing from the hovel, and they need to take something for it to be defined a seizure.
"Seizure is defined as the police taking something away" (by who?)

You won't stop making shit up? Will you please stop making shit up?

If you're put in hand cuffs you are being detained. You are never free to go when you're in cuffs. You are stopped. Forcibly held. That...is being seized.

Jenna

Forum Clout
"Seizure is defined as the police taking something away" (by who?)

You won't stop making shit up? Will you please stop making shit up?

If you're put in hand cuffs you are being detained. You are never free to go when you're in cuffs. You are stopped. Forcibly held. That...is being seized.

So you think every time someone is put in handcuffs, the cops are violating the 4th Amendment?

Look up Graham v. Connor and objective reasonableness. Patrick was having a tantrum, so he was handcuffed for a reasonable amount of time while the police made sure everything was okay.

I learned all this in high school AP Government, it's really not that complicated. It's so we don't have KGB agents running around "he look suspicious, throw him in Gulag for 3 months and see what he knows". It's why dirty cops need to plant bags of cocaine when they wanna frame someone. I don't know what grasp you have on this, but continually whining I'm making all this up without explaining what's wrong or why it's wrong isn't really helping your case much.

safka15

Äkki annan sulle ka lõuatäie?!
Forum Clout
Thank you for clearing what the "seizure" means in this context.

As to NoBacon - my point is that if by some miracle the dumb case actually makes it to trial the city probably is more interested in having a settlement. Never know what the dumb jury might decide.

But it is all hypothetical anyway.

Forum Clout
It's the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution. If you don't know that at least please take the nonsense to "Off Topic"?
fourthamendment.jpg

Forum Clout
So you think every time someone is put in handcuffs, the cops are violating the 4th Amendment?

Look up Graham v. Connor and objective reasonableness. Patrick was having a tantrum, so he was handcuffed for a reasonable amount of time while the police made sure everything was okay.

I learned all this in high school AP Government, it's really not that complicated. It's so we don't have KGB agents running around "he look suspicious, throw him in Gulag for 3 months and see what he knows". It's why dirty cops need to plant bags of cocaine when they wanna frame someone. I don't know what grasp you have on this, but continually whining I'm making all this up without explaining what's wrong or why it's wrong isn't really helping your case much.
Oh you fucking retard. I said that where? You jump from me defining a seizure (which you continually can't understand), to me saying every seizure is a violation (which I never said).

Every time you're shown to be wrong you make up something new and more retarded.

Maybe (hopefully) you're excuse is you smoke a lot of meth.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Oh you fucking retard. I said that where? You jump from me defining a seizure (which you continually can't understand), to me saying every seizure is a violation (which I never said).

Every time you're shown to be wrong you make up something new and more retarded.

Maybe (hopefully) you're excuse is you smoke a lot of meth.

lol is this Patrick?

It would explain the rage, the obsession with me "lying", you're instead of your, and the insistence that you know the correct definition of "seizure" but don't have to explain it to the rest of us idiots.

Forum Clout
lol is this Patrick?

It would explain the rage, the obsession with me "lying", you're instead of your, and the insistence that you know the correct definition of "seizure" but don't have to explain it to the rest of us idiots.
You mistake bewilderment for rage.
I didn't call you a liar. I said you're making shit up. An author of fiction is not a liar
Yes, this is Patrick