• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: This is Pat’s barside etiquette.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
You wouldn't drink Tullamore Dew - or Irish Whiskey - if you knew anything about whisk(e)y. Pat thinks he knows everything and is essentially keyed-in to every aspect of culture and the things they produce.
Irish Whiskey is smooth for shooting, that’s about it. I’d definitely rather have scotch or bourbon. Lol

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Irish Whiskey is smooth for shooting, that’s about it. I’d definitely rather have scotch or bourbon. Lol
These days, a lot of fags and weird and/or fat girls are into whisky. If you said to them "Hey! I love Tullamore Dew! Whats YOUR favorite Irish WHA-SKAY?"....they would all collectively beat and rape you, on principle.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
I had the same comment about Kamchatka - he’s legitimately retarded.

I haven’t read a lot of Patso’s work because it’s truly dreadful, like reading a fourth grader’s remedial English essay. However, one thing I’ve noticed is a complete lack of knowledge of basic understanding of what he writes about. It’s just a word salad. He has an incredible lack of writing talent - it’s shockingly bad.
You'd think that someone who is serious and passionate about writing would take the time to try and progress and perfect their craft. Not mama raven's precious pig though, he's already perfected the art of writing and anyone who says otherwise is a fascist and wrong. I'm an actual stealthy geek who reads dozens of pages fantasy novels before bed nearly every night (mostly stuff from the 80s lately because it's from time when imagination was celebrated not constricted). Pig's writing is pedestrian drivel. It's dumbed down nothing made to consoom by the same parasites that have destroyed every aspect of "geek" culture. Not to mention it's all derivative, hunt for red october in space. Already been done pig, come up with your own story. Like hundreds of years in the future people would still be concerned with the political issues of today, or thousands of years in the past in a complete fantasy world. Fonald Plump, Captain Kamala, who the fuck wants to read that shit? A few blue haired menopausal social media addicts and not many others apparently.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
You'd think that someone who is serious and passionate about writing would take the time to try and progress and perfect their craft. Not mama raven's precious pig though, he's already perfected the art of writing and anyone who says otherwise is a fascist and wrong. I'm an actual stealthy geek who reads dozens of pages fantasy novels before bed nearly every night (mostly stuff from the 80s lately because it's from time when imagination was celebrated not constricted). Pig's writing is pedestrian drivel. It's dumbed down nothing made to consoom by the same parasites that have destroyed every aspect of "geek" culture. Not to mention it's all derivative, hunt for red october in space. Already been done pig, come up with your own story. Like hundreds of years in the future people would still be concerned with the political issues of today, or thousands of years in the past in a complete fantasy world. Fonald Plump, Captain Kamala, who the fuck wants to read that shit? A few blue haired menopausal social media addicts and not many others apparently.
The brand of “geek” culture Pig buys into is the most bland, mainstream tripe. I’d go as far to say it doesn’t even remotely qualify as being “geeky”, especially in 2021. Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel etc.. is the most pedestrian shit there is, more people have seen at least one title from those franchises than those that haven’t.

Pig is essentially an ethot who pretends to love anime to get attention, but only watched Naruto/Pokemon.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
0-EE122-F1-7419-4354-B128-A8-DDCFA5-C429.jpg

i manugued to get the drip on him
“Wee” it’s Irish, not Scottish dummy. “Wee” is Scottish slang, little one.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The brand of “geek” culture Pig buys into is the most bland, mainstream tripe. I’d go as far to say it doesn’t even remotely qualify as being “geeky”, especially in 2021. Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel etc.. is the most pedestrian shit there is, more people have seen at least one title from those franchises than those that haven’t.

Pig is essentially an ethot who pretends to love anime to get attention, but only watched Naruto/Pokemon.
He still calls it " baby yoda" even though they have said what its name is. He is very insensitive to its pronouns and how it identifies itself.