• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: This is Pat’s barside etiquette.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
0-EE122-F1-7419-4354-B128-A8-DDCFA5-C429.jpg

i manugued to get the drip on him

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Does he even have rights to this story? Just because it's a true story doesn't mean he has full rights to it, since any knowledge he has of the story (almost none) will almost certainly be stolen off copyrighted material. If True Event happens and I write a book called "The Truth About True Event" then everything I say in the book is copyrighted by me. If I translate a piece of Russian because I am an expert translator I own that copyright. Pat would have to independently clear any fact that wasn't public domain.

Then you get into the farcical protrayal he has of the crew. They bump a nuclear warhead off the side - OOPSIE DOODLES. Yes, this is how soviets handled nuclear weapons.

Then he also refers to the Naval base as Kamchatka, when Kamchatka isn't a base, it's a peninsula the size of California. The base is actually called Rybachiy

G

Does he even have rights to this story? Just because it's a true story doesn't mean he has full rights to it, since any knowledge he has of the story (almost none) will almost certainly be stolen off copyrighted material. If True Event happens and I write a book called "The Truth About True Event" then everything I say in the book is copyrighted by me. If I translate a piece of Russian because I am an expert translator I own that copyright. Pat would have to independently clear any fact that wasn't public domain.

Then you get into the farcical protrayal he has of the crew. They bump a nuclear warhead off the side - OOPSIE DOODLES. Yes, this is how soviets handled nuclear weapons.

Then he also refers to the Naval base as Kamchatka, when Kamchatka isn't a base, it's a peninsula the size of California. The base is actually called Rybachiy
My guess is that if you’re a writer then you just write it and let the Hollywood Jew lawyers work that shit out before they make the picture.

That said, Patrick is fat and stupid

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

I had the same comment about Kamchatka - he’s legitimately retarded.

I haven’t read a lot of Patso’s work because it’s truly dreadful, like reading a fourth grader’s remedial English essay. However, one thing I’ve noticed is a complete lack of knowledge of basic understanding of what he writes about. It’s just a word salad. He has an incredible lack of writing talent - it’s shockingly bad.