• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: This is Pat’s barside etiquette.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What a fucking asshole. He’s been starting this shit for months only to have barely two pages. I’ve never seen a bigger piece of shit who feels they should take up bar space like this and with a fucking mouse! Get a table if you’re going to do this shit! But piggy is so starved for attention he needs to do this so everyone there will think he’s a very important person since he’s using a laptop at a bar at night. Such a needy little pig

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Fuck me. He has a Surface Pro with the same mouse that I have. It's a shitty ass Arc Mouse. It's neat because it's gimmick is it folds flat to put in your bag but it's gay now that I know he uses it. Good thing I'm selling mine on eBay because I bought a real laptop. I only use the mouse on my coffee tablet if I'm relaxing in the living room. You don't pull that shit out at a public bar you fat fucking idiot.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Not only is every aspect of his behavior repulsive, this asshole sets up all this shit on the bar THEN steps back to take a picture of it. I'd love to just shove everything off in one motion while hes snapping the shot. They must hate him more than we do.

Forum Clout
If you're doing graphic design, or competitively playing Call of Duty, you need the mouse. There are many reasons to require a mouse if you're interested in detailed precision.

However, WRITING a SCREENPLAY generally requires the KEYBOARD. The touchpad can be used when needed to click around the screen. Zero benefit whatsoever to having a wireless mouse as a writer, except to fixate his majesty's passive aggressive need to take up as much space as humanly possible.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
REMINDER: Special popular ADHD author boys shan't be approached at public bars

BarIdiot.png

C-Na8z-TVo-AEe3tt.jpg

How can you expect women not to approach you with shoulders and muscles like those? I mean, c'mon, Pat.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
REMINDER: Special popular ADHD author boys shan't be approached at public bars

BarIdiot.png

C-Na8z-TVo-AEe3tt.jpg

How can you expect women not to approach you with shoulders and muscles like those? I mean, c'mon, Pat.
That fucking face is repulsive.

I've never noticed before, but is it possible that that woman is Niki? Another Fatrick lie unraveling?