Redbar clip recommendations?

It seems as though he started off liking Rick Glassman but has turned heel on him quite a bit. I don't mind Glassman really, but don't mind watching him squirm. If these people weren't such bitches, dealing with Redbar should only make them stronger, instead they shrivel away, or threaten to send fake gangsters to his house lol.

He gives Eric Griffen the what fors pretty good too. I haven't much exposure to him but he's always seemed annoying. This Golden Hour Show is bleak as hell, it combines three of these dumb motherfuckers into one shitty mess.

These broads are the only ones that speak highly of him, so I guess they don't annoy me any more:

The funniest thing about The Golden Hour is that it’s something D’Elia wouldn’t have even used it’s studios to take a shit in a few years ago but he’s ostracized now and needs the money so he has to put his name next to these two morons

Last edited:

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
The funniest thing about The Golden Hour is that it’s something D’Elia wouldn’t have even used it’s studios to take a shit in a few years ago but he’s ostracized now and needs the money so he has to put his name next to these two morons

Our just desserts are hardly ever as sweet as we expect

It's pretty great. It's his literal karmic hell. I don't care if he never goes to jail, this shit is worse.

RobertMewler

Mike pointing out Tom Papa's unrequited bread baking autism always busts my ribs

Also, any clip pointing out Joe's inability to recognize/tolerate other comedian's jokes are also funny

The Tom Papa one is especially great because yes, more petty = more funny. We love watching someone who's worked so hard on something (baking bread) get ignored with extreme prejudice.

1705783267671.png