Redbar clip recommendations?

Edit: It's so Crazy to me that these two images are 10 years apart. Kike ages at 4x speed

1705635303665.png

1705635369167.png

There’s literally days worth of it but him bashing Patrick Melton and Josh Denny is my favorite
Just came here to say this. Josh Denny is my favorite Redbar fool. Cumia and Melton as well. But I don’t need Redbar to poke fun at Cumia, we do it enough and better here, but not too many on this site go deep with the Denny mocking. Denny is a slightly more aware Fatrick. If you mock him in the bird app he blocks with the quickness.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
First time in history someone posted a Red Bar video under 20 minutes.

"Give it a year" Yeah because all his clips are 525,600 minutes long.
Do you have a dog in this fight? :mel_sm:

Redbar is the shit. Check out his shows on:
JOEY DIAZ
shitting on Roganverse comics - Shaffir, Segura, Santino, Callen, KILL TONY (Tony Hinchcliffe) &
Jeremiah Watkins being faggots
JOE LIST hate
Any Cumia stuff
Geno Bisconte (“Flat Broke”)
Bill Maher’s Club Random shows
Steven Crowder
Tom Green on Rogan
Alex Jones on Rogan
Sex guru on Rogan (Chris Ryan?)
Non-comedian favorites: Big Mike and Logan Paul (lots of shows)
Whitney Cummings
CHRIS DELIA

Do you have a dog in this fight? :mel_sm:

Redbar is the shit. Check out his shows on:
JOEY DIAZ
shitting on Roganverse comics - Shaffir, Segura, Santino, Callen, KILL TONY (Tony Hinchcliffe) &
Jeremiah Watkins being faggots
JOE LIST hate
Any Cumia stuff
Geno Bisconte (“Flat Broke”)
Bill Maher’s Club Random shows
Steven Crowder
Tom Green on Rogan
Alex Jones on Rogan
Sex guru on Rogan (Chris Ryan?)
Non-comedian favorites: Big Mike and Logan Paul (lots of shows)
Whitney Cummings
CHRIS DELIA
the jew is growing on me. @Roslyn Heights Biter forced me at gun point to join his paywall and i thought id hate the yammering but i do a lot of driving for my job and its perfect having 9 hour chunks of funny hate on stand by

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Joe Diaz
Cumia obviously
Matarese prank calls
all the hinchcliffe stuff
Segura
Dwight on Mahers show

I'd like to hear more myself. I know there's a shitload of it but the same stuff always comes up when I search for it.
🤣 The Joey Diaz shit was top notch stuff. He got both Diaz and that Armenian Sam Tripoli dude to flip the fuck out! Redbar trolled both of 'em so hard they both snapped! Death threats, stlaking, allegedly showing up at the front door relentlessly pushing the building entrance buzzer Goodfellas Karen apartment 2R style...

If ya haven't watched/heard the Sam Tripoli stuff definitely seek it out. He broke that dude multiple times.

🤣 The Joey Diaz shit was top notch stuff. He got both Diaz and that Armenian Sam Tripoli dude to flip the fuck out! Redbar trolled both of 'em so hard they both snapped! Death threats, stlaking, allegedly showing up at the front door relentlessly pushing the building entrance buzzer Goodfellas Karen apartment 2R style...

If ya haven't watched/heard the Sam Tripoli stuff definitely seek it out. He broke that dude multiple times.
I've seen the tape of Sam screaming at the call box at his apartment building at it was rib shattering. No idea where to find it now but there's no doubt it happened.
But here's a great Joey video. Anyone that can make that retard foam at the mouth on his own show is a good egg in my book.

EDIT: found it, the retard filmed it himself

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
I've seen the tape of Sam screaming at the call box at his apartment building at it was rib shattering. No idea where to find it now but there's no doubt it happened.
But here's a great Joey video. Anyone that can make that retard foam at the mouth on his own show is a good egg in my book.

EDIT: found it, the retard filmed it himself

Yeah, bruthaman, this shit is next level ball busting! Rib shattering gold medal shit, indeed!
Right up there with Pesci shooting Spider in the foot! 👍👌"Now, dance... Dance the drink back to me!" Redbar had Diaz and Tripoli dancing to his Yid tune. Fantastic.

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
It seems as though he started off liking Rick Glassman but has turned heel on him quite a bit. I don't mind Glassman really, but don't mind watching him squirm. If these people weren't such bitches, dealing with Redbar should only make them stronger, instead they shrivel away, or threaten to send fake gangsters to his house lol.

He gives Eric Griffen the what fors pretty good too. I haven't much exposure to him but he's always seemed annoying. This Golden Hour Show is bleak as hell, it combines three of these dumb motherfuckers into one shitty mess.

These broads are the only ones that speak highly of him, so I guess they don't annoy me any more: