#PAYGREENVILLE

JebJoh

That infuriates me enough to just carcrash your post. Literally every fucking Italian is like this. Gaudy fucking bullshit. And I have no doubt he was convinced it was an investment. We all know how much rugs keep their value. Fucking guido.
Why do cumia types always yammer on about how much stuff cost them when they buy things but never admit how much they spent when they lose it all. He got taken to the cleaners 5 times on 1 property.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
The huge generator and my favorite…
View attachment 194685
The Romper Room.
20230922_140052.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
That infuriates me enough to just carcrash your post. Literally every fucking Italian is like this. Gaudy fucking bullshit. And I have no doubt he was convinced it was an investment. We all know how much rugs keep their value. Fucking guido.
It’s true. I have keep my Sicilian side in check so I don’t go buy an Escalade or Navigator. I know a guy who paid someone to paint a fucking portrait of Tony Montana. He hung it in his formal dining room.

If you’re Italian, you want to be a wonderbread wop like Tony Sopranos’s neighbor Cusimano. If not, you end up looking like Jackie Aprile, a big fucking jerk off

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Plus you're forgetting about the upgrades that were made in-between. The basement was totally unfinished at first. Had to have that framed up, put a theater down there with a custom made bar. All that woodwork was custom made. Custom made wine cellar added down there as well. The yard was just grass at first. He put in that pool in, hot tub in and cabana house. The out grill setup was also not there, all that was custom and installed. His "office" as well ad custom made woodworking in there.

None of this did anything for the value of his house, and he took an absolute beating on it. He lost a ton of money on that place.

Don't forget the generator and the two propane tanks installed in the front yard, which literally *nobody* does.
Nice job waiting for construction permits to not be approved in less than six months, stupid.

He ran his house on an inverter from the cigarette lighter on his idling Escalade for weeks after Hurricane Sandy.
When asked about running the luxury SUV 24/7, he literally said "I don't give a fuck, the Escalade is a lease."

Last edited:

JebJoh

Don't forget the generator and the two propane tanks installed in the front yard, which literally *nobody* does.
Nice job waiting for construction permits to not be approved in less than six months, stupid.

He ran his house on an inverter from the cigarette lighter on his idling Escalade for weeks after Hurricane Sandy.
When asked about running the luxury SUV 24/7, he literally said "I don't give a fuck, the Escalade is a lease."
Also funny is that he blacked out during the storm, bought 5 generators to run his pool and have a party and THEN he installed the 30 grand backup generator and lost the house before he could ever use them again. I hope the Boris appreciates nana's well spent money.