#PAYGREENVILLE

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
IMG_8100.jpeg

He be stallings on paying his taxes all this time.

Sold for 2,492,000
Total Open Liens Amount: $2,414,000

That's a cool 2 grand in his pocket, if he was able to get the broker to accept a 3% commission.
At 6% he lost another 70 grand to his broker.

Plus you're forgetting about the upgrades that were made in-between. The basement was totally unfinished at first. Had to have that framed up, put a theater down there with a custom made bar. All that woodwork was custom made. Custom made wine cellar added down there as well. The yard was just grass at first. He put in that pool in, hot tub in and cabana house. The out grill setup was also not there, all that was custom and installed. His "office" as well ad custom made woodworking in there.

None of this did anything for the value of his house, and he took an absolute beating on it. He lost a ton of money on that place.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Plus you're forgetting about the upgrades that were made in-between. The basement was totally unfinished at first. Had to have that framed up, put a theater down there with a custom made bar. All that woodwork was custom made. Custom made wine cellar added down there as well. The yard was just grass at first. He put in that pool in, hot tub in and cabana house. The out grill setup was also not there, all that was custom and installed. His "office" as well ad custom made woodworking in there.

None of this did anything for the value of his house, and he took an absolute beating on it. He lost a ton of money on that place.
The huge generator and my favorite…
IMG_2861.png

The Romper Room.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

I still laugh at

Bought in 06 for ~ 3 mil
Sold in 21 for ~2.5 mil

This fucking retard bought right as the housing market was collapsing. For the next decade he made numerous renovations costing him upwards of at least half a million dollars. He then goes to sell it at the HIGH OF THE MARKET and loses out 500k. So like you said Nana didn’t just lose 500k but probably more like a million + when you consider the additions (and the broker fees etc etc)

Funniest part of this is that when he listed it back in 2020 he was only asking for 3 mil aka a breakeven. They straggled him down to a loss, and only after removing the listing all together for 2 months.

Oh, and the house is now valued at $3 million again. I fucking love how terrible his life is.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lets do some quick google estimating mafs.
The basement was totally unfinished at first. Had to have that framed up,
“The cost to frame a basement is $18 to $24 per linear foot installed. Framing basement walls costs $2,300 to $6,000 on average for a 1,000-square-foot basement, depending on the layout.”

So lets be generous and say the basement cost 10k to do.
put a theater down there
“The national average range for installing a home movie theater is between $20,000 and $70,000. Most people pay around $50,000 to convert a basement room into a dedicated home theater with carpeting, risers, seats, acoustic materials, and a full sound and visual setup. This project’s low cost is around $10,000 for a conversion using basic equipment, no risers, and minimal soundproofing.”

50k for the theatre.
with a custom made bar.
“A wet bar costs $2,000 to $12,000 for a prefab model or $10,000 to $30,000 for a custom basement bar, depending on the size and features. Building a dry bar costs $1,000 to $15,000, depending on if it's prefab or custom.”

20k for the bar.
Custom made wine cellar added down there as well.
The cost to build a wine cellar can range from $5,000 to $100,000 , depending on the square footage, finishes, and type of wine cellar. To build a 75-square-foot basement wine cellar with insulated doors, climate control, and finished walls and flooring, the national average cost is around $40,000

Lets be generous and say another 20k for the winery.
The yard was just grass at first. He put in that pool in,
An average pool installation costs $22,200 with most homeowners spending $14,900 to $30,000 depending on the pool type. The average cost to add an above-ground pool is $1,800 to $5,000, while the cost to put in an inground pool ranges from $28,000 to $55,000.

50k for the pool (but probably WAY more considering it leaked like a bitch, had cleaning costs, and was heated year round)
hot tub in
These typically cost between $6,000 to $15,000 or more for the hot tub itself, with a hot tub installation cost ranging from $3,000 to $16,000.

30k for the hot tub.
and cabana house.
A custom-built pool house costs $150 to $600 per square foot, or $45,000 to $180,000 for a 300-square-foot structure. A prefab pool house costs $7,500 to $45,000 installed for the same size.

Lets say 60k for the Cabana.
The out grill setup was also not there, all that was custom and installed. His "office" as well ad custom made woodworking in there.
Lets say uhhhhh 10k for the grill, custom wood working, and any other costs i’ve underestimated or not factored in. Oh and another 10k for that retarded generator.

All in all, based on pure estimation (so you can’t attack me for my math awoght), this dude spent around ~$260,000 for all these renovations.

I know my math is way off here because that number is too low. He’s a wop. So whatever he got he most likely got the most expensive one he could find but cheaped out on the labor end of things.

JebJoh

I’m gonna stay out of this one even though i’m famous for my math. But that just seems goddamn absurd. So he’d be paying 70k ONTOP of the other taxes? (school + district = 30k). I mean the idea of Anthony paying 100k on property taxes is insane to me.
The current taxes are listed as 49 grand, not sure if he was in one of those HOA enclaves or not but I am pretty sure not

We aren't forgetting, we know he spent an additional million on guinea garbage, we are just trying to figure out how broke he is. I was trying to find out how much he had out in loans when she sold the place for 2.4 million, I did a quick search and found Boris and Svetlana's info instead. It seems they are the same type of rich as nana, they bought it for 2.4 using a 1.9 million loan and immediately took a heloc for over 400 (both from shady brokers), presumably to strip all the guinea shit out and replace it with rooski shit. If I get bored I will look for Nana's loan history, unless you have some insight.

JebJoh

So lets be generous and say the basement cost 10k to do.
Basement 10k, electric for all of his toys, another 10k, stage and furniture that wouldn't fit into his other house would be another 10k.

50k for the theatre.
plus all the crap Angela bought to make it cooler, popcorn machine, rare posters etc

20k for the bar.

Lets be generous and say another 20k for the winery.

50k for the pool (but probably WAY more considering it leaked like a bitch, had cleaning costs, and was heated year round)
That pool with the grotto, heaters, gunnite etc, well over 100 plus the fact that they had to cram it into his oddly shaped mini yard next to a high way. That means they couldn't get a big truck in there and had to do a lot of the digging and delivering by hand

30k for the hot tub.

Lets say 60k for the Cabana.

Lets say uhhhhh 10k for the grill, custom wood working, and any other costs i’ve underestimated or not factored in. Oh and another 10k for that retarded generator.

A generac generator installed and set up for solar systems cost close to 30 grand, unless he went super cheap on that he paid close to 30.

All in all, based on pure estimation (so you can’t attack me for my math awoght), this dude spent around ~$260,000 for all these renovations.

I know my math is way off here because that number is too low. He’s a wop. So whatever he got he most likely got the most expensive one he could find but cheaped out on the labor end of things.
He also spent tons of money to upgrade perfectly good electric in order to accommodate the 400 amps he needed to run the theater, pool, cabana, bar, karaoke setup etc. He spent up to 6 grand every month to keep the pool warm and all the lights and tvs on (tuned to fox). Even that stupid dinosaur cost him 5 grand. He was spending like a pimp on mother's day.

He moved from a small apartment so all of the furniture, fixtures and kitchen appliances were new.

I would estimate his total loss = way more than he could afford.