Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_8198.jpeg

PROPERTY TAXES = SATISFIED

IMG_8199.jpeg

VEHICLE TAXES = SATISFIED

IMG_8200.jpeg

OTHER VEHICLE TAXES = OUTSTANDING

He is a literal fucking wop nigger. He barely drives but decides for the 5 minutes to and from the playground he needs to buy a 2023 GMC. Nice overpaying for a shiny plastic American (prone to break down) piece of shit, fucking retard.

I hope he cried writing that $23,000 check.
I'm glad you kinda explained here, as a non-american it wasn't making much sense. I probably shoulda read it twice but heyho

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
He is a literal fucking wop nigger. He barely drives but decides for the 5 minutes to and from the playground he needs to buy a 2023 GMC. Nice overpaying for a shiny plastic American (prone to break down) piece of shit, fucking retard.

At least the Yukon is less niggerish than the Escalade

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer

It's a fucking bus, gas guzzling American piece of shit, made in Mexico that will break down in 2 years.
He could have easily bought another mustang (bullet)

Honestly though, he could have bought a nice Lexus or one of the German sedans for the same amount and gotten a lot more car

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It's a fucking bus, gas guzzling American piece of shit, made in Mexico that will break down in 2 years.
He could have easily bought another mustang (bullet)

Honestly though, he could have bought a nice Lexus or one of the German sedans for the same amount and gotten a lot more car
He could have picked up some piece of shit Jap car from the 80’s or the 90’s for a grand or two. Who gives a fuck. I’ve literally never seen Anthony drive ever. But his ego won’t let him, god forbid a former ballwasher see’s the 60 year old who’s been unemployed for a decade driving a beater.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
He could have picked up some piece of shit Jap car from the 80’s or the 90’s for a grand or two. Who gives a fuck. I’ve literally never seen Anthony drive ever. But his ego won’t let him, god forbid a former ballwasher see’s the 60 year old who’s been unemployed for a decade driving a beater.
I'd kill for an 87 Mitsubishi Starion
Or a 90s Supra

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
So Anthony could have owed just 20k if he paid back in January. But he waited all the way until April to pay and kicked it up to 23k. Do millionaires do that? Get taxed an insane amount and then instead of figuring out how to reduce it, or if you can’t, pay it on time? Nah. Millionaires typically let their taxes go late by ~4 months.

@midwit refer to our previous conversation. This dude doesn’t even have 20 grand liquid to pay his taxes.

Remind me again, what race of people are delinquent with their taxes? I also can’t remember, was it Opie or Jimmy who used to scream on air about how they paid their fair share of taxes?

It’s almost like this guy is a liar, hypocrite, and a bum.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
So Anthony could have owed just 20k if he paid back in January. But he waited all the way until April to pay and kicked it up to 23k. Do millionaires do that? Get taxed an insane amount and then instead of figuring out how to reduce it, or if you can’t, pay it on time? Nah. Millionaires typically let their taxes go late by ~4 months.

@midwit refer to our previous conversation. This dude doesn’t even have 20 grand liquid to pay his taxes.

Remind me again, what race of people are delinquent with their taxes? I also can’t remember, was it Opie or Jimmy who used to scream on air about how they paid their fair share of taxes?

It’s almost like this guy is a liar, hypocrite, and a bum.
He's absolutely everything he screams about on Twitter