• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2024-09-03-19-04-32.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I'm not so sure. Judge defined "legitimate purpose" as any legal conduct. He says: "if the conduct is protected by law...that is, if it's legal, then it's not harassment." Legal behavior is the only behavior one could link to Dan. Everything he did was legitimate.

Judge trying to help him out by believing his allegations of illegal conduct, and saying Pat needs to support the allegations (of bomb threats, etc. Illegitimate... but of course unsupportable in reality).

Rick might have given up when he realized he only had proof for legitimate (legal) activity. He didn't know he'd have to backup horseshit with evidence.
But Dan Mullen of Insight Software had voodoo dolls!

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
If taking pictures of people on their front porches is illegal than TMZ should be brought down on RICO charges, as should every tour group that buses Chinks around Beverly Hills to snap photos of celebrity mansions.

Of all the worst things Rick accuses us of (swatting, bomb threats, vandalism, stealing his property, etc) he can't prove anyone from here is responsible and never will. Of all the minor things he accuses us of, most are trivial matters out of context and he's never going to convince anyone there's a conspiracy involved when we're discussing them in real time on a public website. He has no fucking clue how to pitch this to anyone in a position to do anything about it.

Never mind his lack of preparation or legal knowledge, he still hasn't figured out how to structure his narrative so it a) frames him a real victim or b) even makes sense.
I'm suing the fuck out of that Bezos child.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
I think you're right about his courtroom fantasies, I remember in the Josiah tapes (before he flipped his lid) he adopted a weird accent & cadence to ask questions - "and what exACTly do you intend on doing with those recordings" - like he was copying some lawyer from da teevee
Fatlock

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I still remember back in the early days of 2018-2019 when I still thought Pat somewhat had his shit together. Like when he posted a pic with his "Team of sharks" lawyers. I thought "Oh, shit. Let's see where this goes..". It's gone straight into retardation and Patrick has proven himself over and over again to be an utter buffoon whose only play is to bluff and then bluff some more . He'd be the world's worst poker player. On every single hand he'd push all his chips forward and smugly say "All in, baby child."

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Starting off with the grammar conversation was so fucking great.

Right off the bat, the good judge lets Pat know he needs to learn how to write the shit correctly before it even gets to the legal discussion. Your little author cosplay is cute, but the courtroom is for the big boys, Pat. You can submit it right next time or fuck right off.

“Words mean what I say they mean, child.”

Not so

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
He can throw out a 29page gibneypost for his Pro Se but couldnt be bothered to explain how Dan was harassing him other than he taunted my wife for some weeks at some unspecified date, leading up to a trial that she wasn't part of.

Fatty was saving his best material for when he was face to face with Dan in the PRO.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
ironically from the transcripts it sounds like this would have been the time to write it himself and include whatever retarded evidence he thinks he has. he got lucky with a sympathetic judge and found a way to blow it
He told him exactly how to do it. Even suggested adding a USB drive with YouTube videos. NPS (by our ringleader Dan Mullen of Insight Software) could have been in official court records.