• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
There was a meme a long time ago with Patrick pointing at 9/11 and saying This is just like when I get called fat on Twitter! I'm a vicitm just like them! Or something... And it's 100% true. He really thinks getting mocked online is the same level of importance and victimhood as battered women and he DESERVES the same level of attention, money and resources.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Haha that judge knew right away he was dealing with a retard.
Gotta disagree here. Didn't you see the part where he calls Pat "extremely intelligent"?

1725432143362.png

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I love that this has unlocked a new low for Pat. Using a service for domestic abuse victims to try and secure a restraining order against someone who went to a bar and ordered soup and a beer. Shameless fat cunt.
Ade probably contacted them after he was arrested for saying he was going to kill them, he figured to he could get Niki to use them using technicality Tomlinson grift,

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Is there ever a scenario in which you need to tell a smart person that they are smart?

“And here is the fruit of my research: the cure for brain cancer.”
“You’re extremely intelligent. I appreciate this.”
I was told it once by a boss’ boss but it was during a conversation where she was essentially telling me that I was acting like a psycho and making terrible decisions trying to fire a completely insane BPD bitch I inherited. “You’re very bright BUT [creating liability and destroying your career and horrifying the uninvolved].” Not good.