• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
Plus he kept claiming Dan was personally harassing his wife while providing zero examples of this. We all knew he was a fake tough guy that is really a giant pussy but my god I never thought he could be this pathetic. He’s the world’s happiest victim because it gives him the attention he craves no matter how bad it makes him look.
Hiding behind mommy's skirt in court doesn't SEEM like an actual tough guy. Why didnt he feed Dan or BDA their own teeth or go to Keene's store and feed him his teeth?

If rape is a suitable punishment, as he stated often, publicly, why hasn't he done Leslie for her insults? He advocated finding and beating republican women in public but never does it. Why does it ALWAYS come back to "I know I look like a belligerent asshole who deserves this and begs for it, but think of my poor wife!" in court?

What a complete bitch. Nobody is scared of you, Fats and judging by CWC numbers and the bleed over in other communities and sites, thousands of people are laughing at your grunts and bellowing about toughness.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
he's denying the transcript is real, that's totally what you do when you're proud of your performance and you acted like a well adjusted adult, right?
1725481327121.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
It was a pretty good bit when people here donated like 4 grand for that sick kids GoFundMe. Can't remember why it was exactly but it was definitely in order to be ball bags to someone
Holy shit that was a full 3 years ago.
The kid was chosen solely because his real name was randomly chosen as an alias: Josiah Munoz

Kid was doing well last time I checked. It's the latest I can find of him(original facebook page is private) so maybe all is normal.
1725481664657.png

They raised 26k for him.
1725481737570.png

Go figure I look at top donators and see this name pop up:
1725481507050.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
It's literally a court created legal document. How is it not real?
It was obtained by abusing the FOIA system, therefore the embarrassing transcript is invalid and you are not allowed to use it to mock him. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand this.

doubled down further in the thread
1725482324136.png

Last edited:
  • Deleted by firstimelongtime
  • Reason: Wrong thread, stupid
Show…
Forum Clout
take a look at what this FAGGOT was posting on the night of the 19th, the night he spoke on the phone with the battered women's shelter
View attachment 220858

special boy was probably fantasizing about beating Dan in a lightsaber fight
I would bet the bank Rick was waving one of his lightsaber chopsticks around giving long winded inappropriate comma heavy speeches to Darth Sinkus in his bathrobe