• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I can't imagine a single wealthy benefactor bankrolls Pat's legal adventures because he then goes on Twitter and shows trips to to Glasgow for no reason, tweets all day instead of ever getting a job. Even if you're a multi millionaire, it doesn't feel good to have a deadbeat brazenly take advantage of your generosity. Institutional money, otoh, is more easily given away by cat lady minded administrators because they don't feel it as their own.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
*inhaaaaaaale* It's a tough one, man.

(I meant the 60 John Does case)
Why would he fund the suit out of his own pocket? Why give a ballwasher over a 100k to fight a windmill when you can tap the rubes of the organization you run to fight your battles for you. ?

Rakdaddy was the treasurer of SWFA, we were exposing the pedophiles within the organization, the review scam they have and totally making fun of their members every chance we got. I think it makes more sense that SWFA funded lolsuit 1 and Lynne is funding lolsuit against the MPD.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Why would he fund the suit out of his own pocket? Why give a ballwasher over a 100k to fight a windmill when you can tap the rubes of the organization you run to fight your battles for you. ?

Rakdaddy was the treasurer of SWFA, we were exposing the pedophiles within the organization, the review scam they have and totally making fun of their members every chance we got. I think it makes more sense that SWFA funded lolsuit 1 and Lynne is funding lolsuit against the MPD.
I might make a thread about it eventually. It's not pure Jessedom.:fighter_sm:

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Pat's been extra cunty on X the past few days

whyus.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Holy shit that was a full 3 years ago.
The kid was chosen solely because his real name was randomly chosen as an alias: Josiah Munoz

Kid was doing well last time I checked. It's the latest I can find of him(original facebook page is private) so maybe all is normal.
View attachment 220783

They raised 26k for him.
View attachment 220784

Go figure I look at top donators and see this name pop up:
View attachment 220781

the posts of donations in tribute to norm were PFG

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The punching stuff doesn't get used nearly enough to invalidate him as a kook.
It’s true, we should be using that more since people like Pat are still crying about Jan 6 and political violence while he has said women who wear anything Trump deserve to be assaulted. It’s very “she was asking for it because of what she was wearing” type mentality.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
It’s true, we should be using that more since people like Pat are still crying about Jan 6 and political violence while he has said women who wear anything Trump deserve to be assaulted. It’s very “she was asking for it because of what she was wearing” type mentality.
He is just picturing himself punching Adrian in the face.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Pat including irrelevant backstory in court happened already in the speeding ticket case. "I was going up north to my wife's parents' cabins, judge child" who cares, just tell him you're unfamiliar with the roads in that area, not your second wife's parents' property retard. He does that weird "us"/"we"/"my wife and I" thing ALL THE TIME. No other married person speaks that way. So strange.

Forum Clout
Based on what though? Pat shutting him down as soon as he started explaining to him that court is a public place? The judge was clearly aware he’s an idiot but he needed to handle the utter retard very carefully to move things along. The transcript offers nothing of how much huffing and puffing and sighing Pat was doing the entire time he was supposed to be listening. he was humoring him at best.
1000016410.png