• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
He might actually be talking about the pictures of his hovel which were broadcasted on NPS.

If you’re thinking “HB that’s ridiculous, those pictures are literally on his Airbnb page,” just remember this is Patrick
the AirBnB wasn't uncovered yet back then. Pat was 100% referring to the sidewalk spyshots and, wouldn't surprise me if he also complained about the pics/vdeo drinking a beer at Hoolies.

Hoolies is his curtilage. Pat decides what his curtilage is.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
the AirBnB wasn't uncovered yet back then. Pat was 100% referring to the sidewalk spyshots and, wouldn't surprise me if he also complained about the pics/vdeo drinking a beer at Hoolies.

Hoolies is his curtilage. Pat decides what his curtilage is.
I just learned what a curtilage is too!

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
Rick's gonna demand they give the donation back to protect his ego, isn't he?

Mewler HATES donating to women's shelters. If your husband decides to beat the shit out of you, it means you did something wrong!
It's the easiest win in the world: Someone donated 500 to this org to annoy me, but I see through that and am going to one up them. I'm donating 1000 and here is a link for my followers to donate. Anyone who donates gets a free copy of Tiny Tim: Romulus when it comes out.

Apparently pigs can't find the high road.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
litigation tactics expertise Pat makes an appearance right after this fresh legal L is uncovered hahaha
1725472918254.png

like I get it him doing it to random cat ladies, but Hildy knows a lot of the lore and knows he's a pants shitting retard who lost in corut half a dozen times. Have some shame.

Pat must have sensed his SF/F allies didn't ballwash his Keene thread, which was a complete flop, so he lowers his standards and starts engaging with Hildy

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
litigation tactics expertise Pat makes an appearance right after this fresh legal L is uncovered hahaha
View attachment 220751

like I get it him doing it to random cat ladies, but Hildy knows a lot of the lore and knows he's a pants shitting retard who lost in corut half a dozen times. Have some shame.

Pat must have sensed his SF/F allies didn't ballwash his Keene thread, which was a complete flop, so he lowers his standards and starts engaging with Hildy
Not even ooga showed up, right?

I guess pat has outlived his usefulness.

I'm so sorry, Rick.

Forum Clout
View attachment 220751

Pat has hit a real low having to interact with Hildy of all people. Patrick Tomlinson’s last friend and defender is an open pedo.

DominusOdium

Forum Clout
They helped him HAPPILY after he explained everything:
View attachment 220770

He called a women's shelter and Pat explained how he should get the same charity help as women who are beaten and in fear of their life, or kids getting abused by their parents because Dan Mullen makes fun of him online and once came to a public hearing over a debt regarding a lawsuit PATRICK NAMED HIM IN.

A faggot butt fucking another faggot while a faggot jerks off in the corner isn't as much of a faggot as this fucking shameless faggot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He called a women's shelter and Pat explained how he should get the same charity help as women who are beaten and in fear of their life, or kids getting abused by their parents because Dan Mullen makes fun of him online and once came to a public hearing over a debt regarding a lawsuit PATRICK NAMED HIM IN.

A faggot butt fucking another faggot while a faggot jerks off in the corner isn't as much of a faggot as this fucking shameless faggot.
You know he had Niki call to explain why her husband was trying to get a TRO against a man that lives in a different time zone.

DominusOdium

Forum Clout
You know he had Niki call to explain why her husband was trying to get a TRO against a man that lives in a different time zone.
Absolutely. He brings her into it all the time but only when he thinks it will help. He's a badass troll fighter who shuts people down all day online, but when they push back he's a weary warrior trying to protect his poor wife who is so distraught she hasn't brushed her teeth in a fortnight.

If she can get him press, or sympathy from a judge or a freebie TRO, suddenly it's "we"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Absolutely. He brings her into it all the time but only when he thinks it will help. He's a badass troll fighter who shuts people down all day online, but when they push back he's a weary warrior trying to protect his poor wife who is so distraught she hasn't brushed her teeth in a fortnight.

If she can get him press, or sympathy from a judge or a freebie TRO, suddenly it's "we"
Plus he kept claiming Dan was personally harassing his wife while providing zero examples of this. We all knew he was a fake tough guy that is really a giant pussy but my god I never thought he could be this pathetic. He’s the world’s happiest victim because it gives him the attention he craves no matter how bad it makes him look.