Pat had an action packed Saturday

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.writeups.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FNightcrawler-Marvel-Comics-X-Men-Deluxe-Handbook-cover.jpg%3Fis-pending-load%3D1&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=f47cabf0a898ecea2018136a9815e6f961638f2c4d106c498665b2d62bff133f&ipo=images

Edit: @johnnynoname, Yes, someone knows about a comic book thing, ON THIS SITE
hi really is a nice young man, though

....not like that POS Age of Apocalypse version of him

RoxburyRick

When he first posted it I thought it was a brownie on top of vanilla ice cream.
I can't emphasis enough how easy it is to put out a steak with Demi-glace that isn't broken. You can tell a lot about a restaurant when something like this makes it to a table, and you can tell even more about the the kind of low class retard who takes a pic of it for social media.

Food is gay, chefs are gay, it's a faggot profession but Jesus Christ have a little pride in your work. The other plate is just as shitty

Attachments

• IMG_3069.jpeg
    IMG_3069.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 36

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I can't emphasis enough how easy it is to put out a steak with Demi-glace that isn't broken. You can tell a lot about a restaurant when something like this makes it to a table, and you can tell even more about the the kind of low class retard who takes a pic of it for social media.

Food is gay, chefs are gay, it's a faggot profession but Jesus Christ have a little pride in your work. The other plate is just as shitty
It’s funny - I’m completely ignorant to anything food outside of whether it tastes good to me so I’d have no idea if a Demi glaze was prepared well or not.

Even I, a literal retard, could tell his steak was fucked. It must have been really bad.

I hope it was expensive

RoxburyRick

It’s funny - I’m completely ignorant to anything food outside of whether it tastes good to me so I’d have no idea if a Demi glaze was prepared well or not.

Even I, a literal retard, could tell his steak was fucked. It must have been really bad.

I hope it was expensive
$75 on the menu he made his wife get a $25 app

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
TBF There is no way that they could have done any sort of "Kurt is a nice, wholesome young man" arc in a 90 minute "blow em up" action movie
He could be a voice of reason to the team. He could also be used as a good example that even if your mutation turns you into a devil, you can still be good and moral. Something could be done about his Christianity and how he is one of God's children, just like anyone else.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
He could be a voice of reason to the team. He could also be used as a good example that even if your mutation turns you into a devil, you can still be good and moral. Something could be done about his Christianity and how he is one of God's children, just like anyone else.
lets just be happy we got this