• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie SMASHES Stupid Jim Norton and his uhh… his uuh…. His…. Uh…. “Wife”

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Steve, comment?

Steve Carlesi (1974-2012) - Find a Grave Memorial
YESSSS I’M TAKING FOREVER OFF FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've never went to HR for anything or anyone.

I wish that fat loaf did punch my face so I could've been the one to sell O&A's videos back to them. You'd have to be a fucking retard to punch your co-worker, at work. Steve had to resort to threats of violence because that's all he had. He wasn't quick, smart or funny enough so instead of cracking a joke back, he'd remind you that he's a fat, meatheaded Neanderthal. Just because you're obese doesn't make you tough.
You'll obviously never experience this, but there comes a point in an argument with a tiny, shrieking asshole that a normal sized/big person can say "you know I could just punch you out, right?" It's a card you can always play. Don't feel like doing the back and forth anymore? Just hit the little fucker and he'll shut up. I agree that it's retarded to do it at work but if someone is literally physically inferior they shouldn't be running their mouth. And it's not like if he showed up at Anthony's and kicked your ass you wouldn't have had him arrested anyways.

Forum Clout
He used to mention her, her family and his children on the old show. I don't think I've seen any OpieRadio clip that mentions them. How about the Philly Crew, they don't get shout outs no more? His family that supposedly lives with him never seems to make any even accidental noise when he's streaming. Never seems to have stories about them. Doesn't he livestream at like 6:30am? Where are they? Aren't kids his age getting ready for school at that time? I recall him not having a prenup, and based on what I observe it kinda just makes sense to me that it's extremely possible she left, took a nice chunk of change, and bounced with the kids. Explains the lack of presence, even mildly, of any family life whatsoever, plus didn't I just read he's complaining about being cash poor? Married guy with school aged kids goes to broadcast from a bar on Tuesdays during dinner time for most families? Something's up.

This isn't true at all. It seems like every morning live stream Opie does he mentions at some point "I've gotta get the kids up" and then disappears presumably to wake them. He has also mentioned his wife fairly regularly including telling stories about her or even saying things like "Me and my wife did X"

I think you're hoping for something that isn't there, might need to accept that the Opester is still a happy family man.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
You'll obviously never experience this, but there comes a point in an argument with a tiny, shrieking asshole that a normal sized/big person can say "you know I could just punch you out, right?" It's a card you can always play. Don't feel like doing the back and forth anymore? Just hit the little fucker and he'll shut up. I agree that it's retarded to do it at work but if someone is literally physically inferior they shouldn't be running their mouth. And it's not like if he showed up at Anthony's and kicked your ass you wouldn't have had him arrested anyways.
Alternately, who gives a shit?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
He used to mention her, her family and his children on the old show. I don't think I've seen any OpieRadio clip that mentions them. How about the Philly Crew, they don't get shout outs no more? His family that supposedly lives with him never seems to make any even accidental noise when he's streaming. Never seems to have stories about them. Doesn't he livestream at like 6:30am? Where are they? Aren't kids his age getting ready for school at that time? I recall him not having a prenup, and based on what I observe it kinda just makes sense to me that it's extremely possible she left, took a nice chunk of change, and bounced with the kids. Explains the lack of presence, even mildly, of any family life whatsoever, plus didn't I just read he's complaining about being cash poor? Married guy with school aged kids goes to broadcast from a bar on Tuesdays during dinner time for most families? Something's up.
I got another rumor maybe you can clear up. Are one or both of his kids disabled in some way?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
And it's not like if he showed up at Anthony's and kicked your ass you wouldn't have had him arrested anyways.

This wouldn't happen for a number of reasons. One being he wasn't friends with anyone on the outside. Two, Steve was a massive pussy. Steve talked a LOT of tough guy shit about a life he hadn't lived in a decade. Ass kickers kick ass. They don't talk about all the potential ass they COULD kick if they felt like it and we're all just lucky.

I got another rumor maybe you can clear up. Are one or both of his kids disabled in some way?

I've heard this rumor as well but I have and will continue to assume that's just some misinformation that gained traction in the fandom. From what I see in Op's videos, he's still as cocky and full of himself as ever, and I think his ego would've tamed if he had a retard kid.

Forum Clout
This wouldn't happen for a number of reasons. One being he wasn't friends with anyone on the outside. Two, Steve was a massive pussy. Steve talked a LOT of tough guy shit about a life he hadn't lived in a decade. Ass kickers kick ass. They don't talk about all the potential ass they COULD kick if they felt like it and we're all just lucky.
You wake up one day after getting into an argument with Steve and WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF FOUNDRY MUSIC is written on your bathroom mirror

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This gets brought up a lot like some kind of dig. Women in the O&A verse were groupies. We've fucked a bunch of the same women. Some he knows about, some he don't, but if we're keeping score here, I win. Sorry pal, ya can't get me with this one. ;)

One of my favorties was a girl he flew in from out of state and thought she was gonna fuck him all weekend at the Borgata. He didn't, and she fucked me in the theater when we got back. Then, after the show the next day, I went back to his house to fuck her again, while he was home.

“Hey guys, I bet Opie’s wife left him. Oh she didn’t? Oh well, by the way Anthony fucked all my girlfriends and here’s why that’s okay.”

The bigotry of low expectations

BenDovid

Forum Clout
“Hey guys, I bet Opie’s wife left him. Oh she didn’t? Oh well, by the way Anthony fucked all my girlfriends and here’s why that’s okay.”

The bigotry of low expectations

Wanna see nudes of Stetten?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
As i said before Steve was a fucking dark guy. You don’t want to mess with this fucking badass who can’t control his addiction to food.
I've heard this rumor as well but I have and will continue to assume that's just some misinformation that gained traction in the fandom. From what I see in Op's videos, he's still as cocky and full of himself as ever, and I think his ego would've tamed if he had a retard kid.
Thats all it is ala Erock having a wedlock baby. People hated Opie, Opie stopped making jokes about kids and retards, people assumed Opie had a retarded kid. Also pictures of his kids were posted last year. If they’re disabled it would be some undetectable autism, not full blown retardation.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
not full blown retardation.

If your dad pisses with the seat down and then wipes his socked foot around the seat to clean the pee off, you're not going to end up regular that's for sure. He thinks Sweet Baby Ray's is some boutique BBQ sauce. One day his kids will ask him, "Dad? What is water?" And Opie will say "DUUUUUDE!!!! I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!"

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
If your dad pisses with the seat down and then wipes his socked foot around the seat to clean the pee off, you're not going to end up regular that's for sure. He thinks Sweet Baby Ray's is some boutique BBQ sauce. One day his kids will ask him, "Dad? What is water?" And Opie will say "DUUUUUDE!!!! I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!"

Did your dad do that? When he was alive of course.