• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie SMASHES Stupid Jim Norton and his uhh… his uuh…. His…. Uh…. “Wife”

Forum Clout
He used to mention her, her family and his children on the old show. I don't think I've seen any OpieRadio clip that mentions them. How about the Philly Crew, they don't get shout outs no more? His family that supposedly lives with him never seems to make any even accidental noise when he's streaming. Never seems to have stories about them. Doesn't he livestream at like 6:30am? Where are they? Aren't kids his age getting ready for school at that time? I recall him not having a prenup, and based on what I observe it kinda just makes sense to me that it's extremely possible she left, took a nice chunk of change, and bounced with the kids. Explains the lack of presence, even mildly, of any family life whatsoever, plus didn't I just read he's complaining about being cash poor? Married guy with school aged kids goes to broadcast from a bar on Tuesdays during dinner time for most families? Something's up.
He has mentioned them. Why are you discussing something without all the facts? Usually, I stand up for you but in this instance you sound like an uninformed ass.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Is this the new narrative we're trying to get going? I like it, at least it's something new.

Poking fun at you being snarky faggot about nerd shit isn't a "narrative," it's plain for everyone to see.

"ummm, doesn't Opie know what Mix Minus is? Nyehehe, He probably never used Linux.... LMAO!!!!!!"

Fucking dork.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Is this the new narrative we're trying to get going? I like it, at least it's something new.
The narrative is, you were always a glorfied bagel fetcher. Who was so shook you couldn't contend with Steve physically, you called him "buster", jewster.

What type of "man" has to run to HR over another man? Real fag shit.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The question posed was how much does Opie know about audio. It's not nerd shit, it's a staple of broadcasting.
The guy who made $50million at a minimum as a broadcaster is being lectured by the broke and unemployed former "screenshot taker" on the intricacies of running a radio empire. Yeah you sure showed Opie how to be a success in radio and life. He's busy as a millionaire around his friends and family. And you are delusional and openly fantasizing that he is divorced like some clinger weirdo.

You were best friends with a pedophile who got you a job at Rockstar because you covered up his crimes. Never forget.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Dannys a jealous jew. What would he know about having a wife and kids? All he knows about kids is how to lure kids away from their parents to molest them with Ant in Atlantic City. Fuck off Danny. Noone likes you. Why do you keep coming back? We dont want you here. You add nothing. No comedy. No insight. Just bitching and complaining. Go cry over guitar hero on some other forum.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I’ve made this exact point before. The response I got was something like “Oh what so his kids and wife are supposed to go to the beach with him!!!” Watch any Opie livestream from any of his various locations. There is not an utterance of background noise. The only way you could even accomplish this is if you told your family to shut the fuck up which even then have fun getting kids to do that. Or he ONLY streams when his family is out of the house which would just be impossible. He streams anytime from the early morning to the night, so when are they out? Even fucked up Cumia had his stupid “girlfriend” screaming at him for playing video games at 4am.

It’s all weird but i’m also hesitant to believe a divorce happened. Someone posted a picture from her facebook, maybe from last year(?), and it was her, Opie, their kids and some in laws. So if that were to happen it would be extremely recent.
Agreeing with Danny and shitting on Opie. I won’t forget these transgressions.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
The question posed was how much does Opie know about audio. It's not nerd shit, it's a staple of broadcasting.
Sincere question, is it assumed that all radio hosts have a working knowledge of production software? Opie is a different story because he does present himself as knowing the industry front and back, but did, say, Ron and Fez or Howard know the tech side of running their shows? Isn’t that the exact reason they have producers? I don’t think Jimmy Fallon is expected to know how the cameras work, for example.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He has mentioned them. Why are you discussing something without all the facts? Usually, I stand up for you but in this instance you sound like an uninformed ass.

This could be my all time favorite forums post.

Notice how when you disprove his little theory with facts, he doesn't acknowledge that he was wrong but instead just redirects the argument to something else.

Standard sneaky kike tactics from Dovid.