• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie SMASHES Stupid Jim Norton and his uhh… his uuh…. His…. Uh…. “Wife”

BenDovid

Forum Clout
How much does Opie know about Audio?

Nothing. He was still demanding audio be submitted on burned CDs in 2012. Does Opie know what a Mix Minus is? LMAO.
Did he used to adjust the audio levels for everyone?

He would adjust mic levels and turn them on/off. He also controlled the phone mouse. He's been in radio since he's 18 so he's very good at these two things.

Did he control the console?

He controlled the "local" board. Mics/Phones, in-studio stuff. That board fed out to the Producer's board which had the entire air studio on one pot, so even if mics were left on, we could kill the studio feed and hit a break or prod.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
When him and Vos were still on good terms, Lynsi was in photos on Bonnie's ig from her birthday party. She looked good, somehow better than she did in her wedding pictures. Real high end American milf type. Bonnie calls her "Hot Lynsi", presumably to differentiate from another, not-so-hot Lynsi.
Don’t be fooled - Lynsi is Northeast Philly trash at her core. I guarantee she’s sucked off more than just Opie and Bam Margera

BootyJuice

Forum Clout
It’s a tough one man. On one hand you wanna think Opie is smart enough not to post/stream his personal life on social media on the other hand you have a guy who thought it would be totally acceptable to film a coworker against his taking a shit after his partner of 20 years got fired for saying nigger on Twitter and for some reason says Howard was why he got fired.
Norton sucks.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Admitting your info is second hand at best?

The DMAN has never once witnessed or posted that Opie did that

You're a lonely neckbeard who gets snarky about being Tech Support

You keep calling him a neckbeard but I don't think Danny has enough testosterone in his body to grow any kind of beard. Don't forget he's the size of a child.

He's also unemployed and has no friends if that information is of any use.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So where is she.

Bitch up and Shelly Miscavaige'd after Letterman. I see the man. I see Missy.
I don’t exactly get what you’re getting at. Are you saying she should appear on Opies livestreams? Or that he should post her on social media?

Again…I think i would rather have my wife not appear publicly then go on podcasts talking about dicking me in the ass, or…whatever the fuck Missy does…

Forum Clout
So where is she.

Bitch up and Shelly Miscavaige'd after Letterman. I see the man. I see Missy.

If your argument is that she left Opie, well, I suppose it's possible. Maybe even likely.

But if she's still around and merely has no social media presence, I honestly respect her for that.

I'm sick of social media and everyone on it. I never want to read another tweet from anyone, ever. And a big part of it is Anthony. His twitter addiction is so exhausting that it ruined the concept of social media for me.

So if Lynsi wants to be the opposite of Anthony, then more power to her.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I don’t exactly get what you’re getting at. Are you saying she should appear on Opies livestreams? Or that he should post her on social media?

Again…I think i would rather have my wife not appear publicly then go on podcasts talking about dicking me in the ass, or…whatever the fuck Missy does…

He used to mention her, her family and his children on the old show. I don't think I've seen any OpieRadio clip that mentions them. How about the Philly Crew, they don't get shout outs no more? His family that supposedly lives with him never seems to make any even accidental noise when he's streaming. Never seems to have stories about them. Doesn't he livestream at like 6:30am? Where are they? Aren't kids his age getting ready for school at that time? I recall him not having a prenup, and based on what I observe it kinda just makes sense to me that it's extremely possible she left, took a nice chunk of change, and bounced with the kids. Explains the lack of presence, even mildly, of any family life whatsoever, plus didn't I just read he's complaining about being cash poor? Married guy with school aged kids goes to broadcast from a bar on Tuesdays during dinner time for most families? Something's up.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He used to mention her, her family and his children on the old show. I don't think I've seen any OpieRadio clip that mentions them. How about the Philly Crew, they don't get shout outs no more? His family that supposedly lives with him never seems to make any even accidental noise when he's streaming. Never seems to have stories about them. Doesn't he livestream at like 6:30am? Where are they? Aren't kids his age getting ready for school at that time? I recall him not having a prenup, and based on what I observe it kinda just makes sense to me that it's extremely possible she left, took a nice chunk of change, and bounced with the kids. Explains the lack of presence, even mildly, of any family life whatsoever, plus didn't I just read he's complaining about being cash poor? Married guy with school aged kids goes to broadcast from a bar on Tuesdays during dinner time for most families? Something's up.
I’ve made this exact point before. The response I got was something like “Oh what so his kids and wife are supposed to go to the beach with him!!!” Watch any Opie livestream from any of his various locations. There is not an utterance of background noise. The only way you could even accomplish this is if you told your family to shut the fuck up which even then have fun getting kids to do that. Or he ONLY streams when his family is out of the house which would just be impossible. He streams anytime from the early morning to the night, so when are they out? Even fucked up Cumia had his stupid “girlfriend” screaming at him for playing video games at 4am.

It’s all weird but i’m also hesitant to believe a divorce happened. Someone posted a picture from her facebook, maybe from last year(?), and it was her, Opie, their kids and some in laws. So if that were to happen it would be extremely recent.