• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Boomia is like Arnold in Total Recall, dressed like a fat lesbian in a scooter.

c1e71b2a0bbaea5a75fb2fcff95503cf.gif

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
If some asshole like Paul can get two Hugos then it's a worthless award. Some old "famous" books say the author was a Hugo winner on the cover--were they always bullshit?

I could've sworn Harlan Ellison considered them bullshit.

I'm almost certain, because Harlan thought almost everything was bullshit.

Forum Clout
What the fuck are these photoshoots about? He's a ghoulish pedo awkwardly holding a camera larping as a photographer. I hope his plane home crashes.

To flex about a recent gear upgrade? Looks like the RF 14-35. Could’ve gotten the old EF equivalent plus adapter for way less and used the overage to get an R5 body. Better AF, esp for moving subjects (esp if they are running away from you!)

Forum Clout
To flex about a recent gear upgrade? Looks like the RF 14-35. Could’ve gotten the old EF equivalent plus adapter for way less and used the overage to get an R5 body. Better AF, esp for moving subjects (esp if they are running away from you!)
How does it do for portraits? Particularly portraits of young children that aren't related to you, either in a bathtub or in upskirt scenarios?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
"after everyone had gotten their book signed"

Reminder that Pat has had ZERO booktube or booktok or instagram tags from readers praising his books. EVER. His Goodreads ratings are few and far between. There are so few of his books in circulation that a friend of his bought a used copy (making him $0) which was signed by him, and he thought that was something to brag about:
1723482038796.png

Forum Clout

Reminder that Pat has had ZERO booktube or booktok or instagram tags from readers praising his books. EVER. His Goodreads ratings are few and far between. There are so few of his books in circulation that a friend of his bought a used copy (making him $0) which was signed by him, and he thought that was something to brag about:
View attachment 216227
Pat can't even use a comma correctly in his dedication. Sad!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

View attachment 216227
I once bought Gilbert Gottfried’s stand up dvd used on Amazon for 1.50 and it was a signed copy.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout

View attachment 216227

I'm confused.

It it's a "used" copy of a Patrick S Tomlinson novel shouldn't it be coated with shit and flushed down a toilet? :unsure:

BudDickman

Forum Clout

View attachment 216227
Notice the vague wording. He strategically avoids quantifying the number of people that got their books signed. "Everyone who came to my booth to get their books signed had left by that point. Every. Single. Person." That statement applies if there were 1000 or 0. Low IQ attempt at clever wordplay.