• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Fire-Shot-Capture-564-Patrick-S-Tomlinson-is-World-Con-Glasgow-on-X-reaganw9975949-Thi-x-com.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Seriously though, he looks really bad and unhealthy.
He looks like fat William Forsythe, and that guy's like 30 years his senior.

E3Y9FC9R08Bkz99x-jBysyuJptNgO1EvHezVK5YWil_ZD-yy8O5RJ_ta9Dhw6SiRjl1bbnx6k_TX8ecKcLgtnX8Myo4mh4...jpg

It can't be stressed enough how badly he's aged. He makes Nana looks consistent. Just think back to the 2016 lesbionic toddler in the "you owe it to me too vote" picture. A couple years before that he was still skinnyfat AVGN Rick. He's a walking warning sign for the consequences of daily drinking.

Fatler Youth
Stumm Abteilung

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Going to Glasgow to be around Patrick Tomlinson and Ooga is a quite hellish prospect and I don’t blame anybody for avoiding it. Nobody deserves that.

I mean what can we even get from it at this point? More pictures of Patrick speaking to 3 people, nobody buying his books and stories of him being a dickhead in the bar?
Glasgow is the Patrick Tomlinson of cities