• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
bafkreihf2jzo7srsvie2vra4jqtsnbnjoopj7a6k7xpbjguqrcrdkouxcy.jpg
If Paul still wants to play the pity card, he can publicly lament the fact that this award's shape will make it extremely difficult to shove up his ass. The Hugos should really be more accommodating of people's fetishes. Could be considered kink shaming. Be better, Hugos.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
ATTN: Paul Weimer

Jenna was all-caps posting when you won your first & second Hugo.

Paul may just win his first Hugo tonight. I'm pulling for him, maybe it'll pull him out of the lifelong funk that is his life.

PAUL WINS!
PAUL WINS!
PAUL WINS!

HUGO-AWARD WINNING AUTHOR PAUL WEIMER

This is the funniest possible scenario for the pig. He can be outwardly resentful at Leslie's Hugo and inwardly bitter and jealous that Paul is now more important than him.

PAUL JUST WON A SECOND HUGO FOR LIKE THE PODCAST OR WHATEVER HE DOES

View attachment 216113

2X HUGO WINNER PAUL WEIMER
1X HUGO WINNER LADY IN JELLYFISH HAT

Now compare Jenna's enthusiasm to:

wellearned.jpg

You're both in Scotland so I'm sure he congratulated you privately.

Forum Clout
View attachment 216151

which one is it, fatty?
View attachment 216152

too drunk to keep his narrative straight

He tries to keep up the "Most Victimized Victim Ever" larp, but it injures his ego so badly every time he takes another L that he can't help but snap back into his "Actual Tough Guy" persona. As usual, he's his own worst enemy. His lawyers must bang their heads on their desks every time he posts on social media. Hopefully they're smart enough to demand payment from him up front because he will absolutely cry "malpractice" when he loses another frivolous lawsuit.

Forum Clout
He's "ready" for idiots like him to believe that Trump had himself shot, two people (including the assassin) murdered, and two others shot and sent to the E.R. in critical condition, but everyone who thinks (with credible evidence) that Fatso vandalized his own property and set up swattings on himself are the stupid ones. It's amazing he can tie his own vandal shoes.

SmartSelect_20240811-195840_X.jpg

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
This fucker has one the weirdest builds I ever seen.

Any extra weight goes straight to his face. How many chins is he working on now? Then the fat slides to his bitch tit's, gut and upper body. He has no ass whatsoever with stick legs.
His shirt is too tight so it's like a rolled-up toothpaste tube just squeezing all the loose blubber upward and into his face.

Also, way to give a speech with the mask on Paul, you sadsack dipshit.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
If some asshole like Paul can get two Hugos then it's a worthless award. Some old "famous" books say the author was a Hugo winner on the cover--were they always bullshit?
I'm certain sff authors have always been creepy losers, but the hugos have been going for 70 fucking years. Previous winners include Arthur C Clarke, Asimov, Le Guin, Orson Scott Card, William Gibson and now Paul Weimer. I'll leave it to you to decide how far they've declined in quality.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I'm certain sff authors have always been creepy losers, but the hugos have been going for 70 fucking years. Previous winners include Arthur C Clarke, Asimov, Le Guin, Orson Scott Card, William Gibson and now Paul Weimer. I'll leave it to you to decide how far they've declined in quality.
Didn’t Ooga Booga Ekpeki also win a Hugo?

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
And Pat still can't get one HAHA HOLEE SHIIIIT