• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Notice the vague wording. He strategically avoids quantifying the number of people that got their books signed. "Everyone who came to my booth to get their books signed had left by that point. Every. Single. Person." That statement applies if there were 1000 or 0. Low IQ attempt at clever wordplay.
1723486442790.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You know he went to their booth and thought he would be able to worm his way back into their good graces. I bet he got a cold shoulder.
I assume that’s why Niki went - she would hopefully be able to keep his behavior in line while he begs for a contract with many he’s burned bridges with over the years. She has to explain to people in their city his behavior and apologize for his outbursts so I can see her trying to smooth things over to help Pat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
"Sorry my husband is a terminally online retard. Can
I assume that’s why Niki went - she would hopefully be able to keep his behavior in line while he begs for a contract with many he’s burned bridges with over the years. She has to explain to people in their city his behavior and apologize for his outbursts so I can see her trying to smooth things over to help Pat.
Sorry my husband is a terminally online retard. Please give him $99k for his books that dont sell."