• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Shitty Lawn Stupid

Forum Clout
It's pretty funny how he tweeted about burning garbage in his backyard like that was a perfectly normal and sane thing to tweet about. "Look what I'm doing, fellow tweeters! I'm doing the trashiest possible thing!". And he tweeted it with pride, like it was a smart, sensible, and cool thing to be doing. He's like his brother, he just has no capacity for humility, and never knows when he's embarrassing himself. If I was burning my garbage in the backyard, I'd at least be doing it as discreetly as possible. Meanwhile, Nana is taking pictures of it.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
It's pretty funny how he tweeted about burning garbage in his backyard like that was a perfectly normal and sane thing to tweet about. "Look what I'm doing, fellow tweeters! I'm doing the trashiest possible thing!". And he tweeted it with pride, like it was a smart, sensible, and cool thing to be doing. He's like his brother, he just has no capacity for humility, and never knows when he's embarrassing himself. If I was burning my garbage in the backyard, I'd at least be doing it as discreetly as possible. Meanwhile, Nana is taking pictures of it.
Its a Cumia flaw, look at me. Meanwhile if Niggers were to burn trash, Nana would have 45 tweets in an hour about it, how they are savages

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
It's pretty funny how he tweeted about burning garbage in his backyard like that was a perfectly normal and sane thing to tweet about. "Look what I'm doing, fellow tweeters! I'm doing the trashiest possible thing!".
Literally everyone near me burns trash and I live in the one of whitest upscale areas in the country. Burning trash is usually much cleaner than throwing it into a landfill where it will sit for centuries. Garbage hauling is a government scam as is recycling.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
It was in Nassau county at a "safe place" for victims of DV. That's where the DT worked. No road access, you had to get there through a parking lot. Are you still implying this didn't happen? What's the reason to lie about it, really. You'd rather believe I'm a liar, than somebody to make a witness statement on behalf of a molestation victim. Insane.

Calm down jewboy I wanted to see if I could get a redacted copy

Forum Clout
IMG_8556.jpeg

This looks like an empty lot in Detroit. Why would he post this as a flex?

That pallet’s been out there long enough for the weeds to grow up thru the slats. I can almost imagine this as having been a place Lady Di got fucked by homeless guys.

Forum Clout
View attachment 199020

That pallet’s been out there long enough for the weeds to grow up thru the slats. I can almost imagine this as having been a place Lady Di got fucked by homeless guys.

Not to mention the insects which have made a home under there. He's waiting for Manbody to fly back home and chop it up for him. No way he's touching those icky spiders.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Absolutely. Nana finds the act of lightly dragging a box cutter through some tape and unfolding a box to be so unpleasant he can't even bring himself to do it? What is he, completely retarded or something? He thinks he's being clever, and sneaky, and sticking it to the man, while also asserting his Trump-given right to do whatever he likes on his property. This is classic reclusive alcoholic behavior, too. With no outlets aside from booze, anger and screens, he's bound to act out in weird, peculiar ways, like dragging his trash outside and burning it.
Anthony (who mocked Trump on O/A many times, including calling him an asshole, an asshole face, etc) and had him on the show a few times; really thinks The Donald is gonna invite him to the White House to be nigger wrangler or whatever retard dreams he’s got.

In reality Trump doesn’t remember him, and most liked lumps in other white rubes that shell out there welfare checks to buy NFTs and hats.

Gavin has the inside link to Trump with Nick Fuentes; and gosh I wonder why Gavin has never let Nana meet Trump. Hint it’s cause he’s a fucking embarrassment that burns trash on his tacky lawn.

Forum Clout
Anthony (who mocked Trump on O/A many times, including calling him an asshole, an asshole face, etc) and had him on the show a few times; really thinks The Donald is gonna invite him to the White House to be nigger wrangler or whatever retard dreams he’s got.

In reality Trump doesn’t remember him, and most liked lumps in other white rubes that shell out there welfare checks to buy NFTs and hats.

Gavin has the inside link to Trump with Nick Fuentes; and gosh I wonder why Gavin has never let Nana meet Trump. Hint it’s cause he’s a fucking embarrassment that burns trash on his tacky lawn.

Trump's new team won't allow that lisping Canadian faggot and any of his "Proudboys" and "Groypers" near Trump this time. The last time it happened they crashed the event and weren't invited in the first place.

*Trump telling the world Catboy Spic Fuentes was not invited:

SmartSelect_20240513-001201_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
Forum Clout
View attachment 199020

I assume that pallet was what his gay fire pit was delivered on. It's been sitting there ever since.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I’m not reading the whole thread so someone probably pointed this out already but this fire pit setup is objectively worse than Patrick S Tomlinson’s, and that’s really saying something. At least at his house you won’t fall out of your chair and roll down a hill while trying to make yourself a nice s’more.

It also won’t be washed away by the first heavy thunderstorm of the year.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Literally everyone near me burns trash and I live in the one of whitest upscale areas in the country. Burning trash is usually much cleaner than throwing it into a landfill where it will sit for centuries. Garbage hauling is a government scam as is recycling.

The one that blows my mind is how Progressives never seem to realize that the reason that the ocean is full of plastic waste is because we ship our plastic waste to China.

You just KNOW they literally get a mile out into international waters and just dump all that shit into the ocean.

There are basically three options, when it comes to recycling:

* Option one would be to take everything recyclable, painstakingly wash it and clean it, melt it down and then turn it into plastic again. This won't happen because it's labor intensive and requires a lot of energy. There's no point in melting down a PETG water bottle to turn it into a new water bottle.

* Option two is the same as option one, but with an extra step where the recycling is sent to China. This option ALSO won't work because it's expensive to waste fuel to ship worthless plastic to China

* Option three is what actually happens. Companies in China are paid to take our recycling, and as soon as they're in international waters, they dump that shit in the ocean. By doing so, they get the money that we pay them, but they don't have to burn fuel and use manpower to actually *do the recycling.*